Chapter 17 ✨

Ibrahim~

So that discussion with Tahany did not go as planned . I thought she would let her friend slide but she was definitely jealous . Which I love , but it was quite a disappoint I couldn't have her on my team .

I took Housain with me to work today because I honestly be bored sometimes and I want to spend some time with my baby. He was definitely the perfect mixture of the both of us . I definitely wanted more kids but maybe when Housain got a little older .

2 hours later

I was sitting in my office when I got a knock on my door .

" Come in." I said.

" Salam wailakum ." Fatima said as she entered .

No matter what I did I was never able to avoid her .

" Wailakum Salam." I said .

" Heyyy Housain!" She said picking him up .

" Tahany left him with you today ." She asked chuckling as he started crying.

" Nah , I decided to take him to work with me. He's probably tired I'm about to go home ." I said.

I took him from her arms and our fingers brushed . We made eye contact then broke it. This was not healthy and I don't know what was happening. I prayed istikara but everything is the same .

"Awww, I love how you look in daddy mode."  she said as I was rocking housain in my arms.

" Thanks ... what's going on though, what brought you to my office today ?" I asked .

" Oh right". She said as she took a envelope out of her bag .

" Thanks." I said .

" No problem , I'll just wait another time to tell you what I had to say . You should take Housain home ." She said strutting out my office .

I sat down and opened the envelope and it was an invitation for Saleem's debut for his movie . It wasn't a race to finish the movies but I definitely wanted to see what he came up with .

See ya lovelies 💗