Chapter 50 🤍

Fatima ~

Ibrahim and I walked in once they announced us and the crowd went wild . Everyone was cheering us on and I was loving the support . This was the moment I've been waiting for all my life . The music was soft and we looked amazing walking to it .

Ibrahim and I were waving at everyone and then we stopped for a slow dance .

" Ma shaa allah , look at the amazing couple ." The host announced as we started slow dancing to Maher Zain " For the rest of my life."

Honestly this was the best thing that's ever happened in my life .

Ibrahim ~

I was slow dancing to Maher Zain with my beautiful wife . Ma shaa allah , she made a beautiful bride . There wasn't a huge crowd here for our wedding but it was just enough people. I would never forget this day . I was so over joyed with happiness. I saw my little Housain clapping and jumping for us which made my heart smile .

Tahany ~

I think I'm dreaming because I can not believe my eyes. It's literally Fatima's wedding like wtf .

I couldn't really see the groom because his veil  was covering his face .

" So which one of your family members married Fatima because I know Fatima Is not related to you ." Layla said

" Hold on , when he turned around I'll tell y'a who it is ." Surraiyah said as the man turned around .

" What the actual f**k". Layla said .

" This cannot be real." Surraiyah gasped .

It was Ibrahim ...

My Ibrahim

My husband

The father of my child

Getting married to another woman

To My old friend to be exact ...

" I'm literally going to f*****g kill them." Layla said starting to stand up .

" No sit down, let's approach them after." Surraiyah said dragging her down .

I honestly could not hear, see , or think right now . My mind was completely blank . The amount of anger , sadness, and betrayal I was feeling right now was impeccable .

" She's right, sit down." I said .

I was so in shock that I could not cry . Like I honestly couldn't let out any tears .

" we can leave right now ! " Surraiyah said rubbing my back .

" Yea let's go because if I stay here a little bit more longer , I'm going to f**k up this wedding." Layla said .

" No , we are going to sit through the whole thing and enjoy this shit . This is not going to be a waste of an outfit ." I told them .

" Ma shaa allah , look at the amazing couple ." The host announced as they started slow dancing to Maher Zain " For the rest of my life."

The sight of Ibrahim touching another woman was making my heart shatter . Never in a million years I thought I would experience heartbreak like this . Expecially not with Ibrahim . He was damn near perfect . Where did this whole thing go wrong . I thought as I watched them embrace eachother .

" Just wait till they stupid asses are done

" Just wait till they stupid asses are done . I'm going after Raihan ." Layla said .

" Hold on guys , I'm going to go throw money at the happy couple." I said sarcastically smiling taking off my shades and standing up .

" You go girllll." Layla said .

" Do your thinggg , we coming to join you after you have your moment ." Surraiyah said .

I walked slow and steady to the Nasheed. Every step matching the beat . Everyone was looking at me and I didn't care . Some people knew who I was and had a surprised look and some people didn't .

I made eye contact with my mother in law and all my other in laws . They looked shocked and guilty . I just shook my head in disappointment and continued walking.

That was another heartbreak on its own . Like how did you let my husband get married and no one had the decency to warn me . They are suppose to be like my sisters , my brothers , my mom and my dad but of course the loyalty lies with my husband.

I finally got close enough to them and Fatima looked like she was going to shit her self , when she made that face it immediately made Ibrahim turn around and the look in his face was priceless.

"'Congratulations to the most beautiful couple." I smiled throwing money as they kept their composure and continued dancing .

" Tahany , I'm happy your here . Looks like Ibrahim invited you " She said smiling .

" Tahany , I am so sorry ." Ibrahim said as Surraiyah and Layla walked up throwing money as well .

" Really Ibrahim. I am going to kill you just wait ." Layla said putting on a fake smile for the crowd .

" You should have been honest from the jump Ibrahim." Surraiyah added as they walked away .

" Ma shaa allah , the First Lady is in the buildinggg ." The host announced as people cheered  .

" This is what I like to see , the sunnah of the prophet s.a.w ." He added.

" Fuck you Ibrahim ." I said walking away absolutely humiliated .

Omgggg my baby Tahanyyy 🥺🥺
See you guys in the next chapter. 🤍