Chapter 25 ✨

Munayeer ~

We were all waiting for Tahany to tell us what was going on . I could tell something was wrong . I'm so overprotective of my siblings , so when something goes wrong I just get triggered.

" It's okay , just say it . We won't interfere ." My twin Maryam said .

Maryam was my twin but she was way more softer than I was . I love her but sometimes she's too nice .

" Yea we won't ." My sister in law Kadija said.

" Just spit it out bro ." I told Tahany , I only have so much patience .

She finally started speaking and told us the whole story . I literally wanted to go kick Ibrahim's a**.

" You shouldn't be going through stuff like this , I love you but you should ask him if he's okay and if everything in the marriage is fine too because he's not usually like this , maybe he's going through something ." Maryam told her .

Ugh Maryam always gives people the benefit of the doubt I hate and love that about her but now was not the time . These men be knowing what they be doing .

" Honestly , I did not know Ibrahim was such an a**hole . Why didn't you beat his a** a long time ago . Let me know when you see that weirdo Fatima too because we have to have a little chat ." I said .

" Dont say those things about him Munayeer , he's still my husband and my child's father . Only I could talk about him that way ." Tahany said with a little chuckle .

" Whatever , I just feel bad that your going through shit like this and you just got married . It makes me scared to even look at a guy ." I replied .

" Stop , the last thing I wanted to do was to involve you guys into this , make you guys have something against  Ibrahim , and even worse change your perspective on marriage ." Tahany said as she began to cry .

Tahany was a mixture of me and Maryam . She was a softee but also more serious .

" Yea you guys , don't let this change your perspective on marriage . Marriage is not perfect what so ever . Every marriage goes through bumps on the road . Every marriage is different as well , this is definitely a bump on the road . Your going to get through this sis . Don't cry ." Kadija said as she consoled Tahany .

Kadija is another big sister to me . She moved all the way from the UK so her and my brother could be together and her accent was to die for . She's so wise and gives the best advice . It is so much fun living with her and I'll be sad if they decide to leave and move into their own home .

" Salam wailakum , wassup uglies ." Our older brother said as he walked into our room.

" Bye babe , we're having a girls night ." Kadija told her husband .

" Yea byeee Yunus ." Kadija shooed him out .

" Wait why you crying Tahany ?" Yunus asked coming back into the room .

Oh shit it was about to go downnn .

" Nothing , we just finished some movie and it was so sad." Tahany told him .

" Wrong answer , don't lie to me Tahany. My wife is more emotional then you are when she watches movies and she's not crying ." Yunus said .

Oh lawddd , I did not know my brother was this observant .

" It's literally nothing , it's about to be that time of month , that's why I'm so emotional ." Tahany said as she saved herself .

" Aiii whatever , I've heard enough . I'll see you in the morning habibti." Yunus said as he kissed Kadija goodnight .

They are literally the cutest Ma Shaa Allah . Yunus knew how to treat women being that he was the only boy and we didn't play that.

He and Tahany were very close and he did not play about her. He probably would have made the situation bigger so it was good that she got away with it . He's even worse than me and we don't wanna see how that gets .

Whew that was a close one Tahany 😮‍💨

See ya babes 💗