Chapter 11✨

5 Months Later ~

It was a hot summer day in June. Housain, Ibrahim, and I were on our way to go see my parents after they came back from Africa .

These 5 months flew by ! My baby was getting bigger and Ibrahim and I were better than ever Alhamdullilah. Even Fatima and I got close after Safia's dinner . However, Layla and I started getting distant and I really miss her . I have to go see her soon.

" Damn I dead missed Mama and Baba." Ibrahim said .

" Wallah , they took a while there." I said .

30 Minutes ~

" Salamwailakum" we said as we entered my moms house .

" Wailakum Salam." everyone replied .

" Heyy Mommyy !". I exlaimed going to hug my mother .

I missed her so much . She was really my best friend and I told her almost everything .

" Bobo an aree". She said in pulaar. ( My baby Came).

" Babaaa ." I said hugging my father.

I was definitely a daddy's girl . Well my sisters and I were all daddies girls .

" Salam wailakum". Ibrahim said shaking both my parents hands .

" Wailakum Salam." they replied shaking his hands .

They greeted eachother in Pulaar and Arabic . My hubby learned a little bit of Pulaar just for me but also for himself . My parents also learned each others languages so it was all cool and we all understood eachother . My parents taught me both languages being that my mom was Fulani and my dad was Arab .

" My babyyy!" My mother exclaimed giving Housain a hug.

"He's getting so big!" my mom said .

" Wallahi. " my dad said looking proud.

Even though I enjoy being married 100% I also miss my family . Everyone was here my twin sisters Munayeer and Maryam , my older brother Yunus, my sister in law Kadija, and my adorable niece and nephew , Oumou and Hassan. You can tell my family is big lol.

It was time to eat and the twins and kadija made Chep and baked a cake . I loved their food. Don't ask why I didn't help cook I don't live there anymore . Kadija lives there with my brother Yunus because they don't want to move out yet and my house is big enough for everyone so why not.

Kadija and I had a great relationship . She was honestly the best sister in law and I loved her . She was always there for me and I will always be there for her .

" Bismillah" my father said and we all began eating .

In my household everyone at together with the same bowls .

The kids had their little bowl. The women had a huge bowl because it was quite a few of us and then the men had their own bowl.

After we finished eating everyone got up and was chatting with one another . Thank god my family is not awkward with the in laws . Everyone gets along like brother and sister and honestly it's the best feeling.

A while later

It was finally time to go home and we brought Oumou and Hassan with us . Apparently these kids can't seem to let go . One thing about my family is that we're going to have sleepovers lol.

" Finally their leaving , I'm tired of these kids." Maryam sighed as Yunus jokingly slapped her .

" Take care of my lil ones you heard ?" Yunus said .

" I don't even know why you telling me this bye." I said .

The kids were finally sleeping and it was time for bed . I just thought to text Layla and let her know I was coming over the next day .

All she replied was "K."

I don't know what was up with her but I was definitely going to talk to her about it .

See ya loves 💗