Chapter 27 ✨

3 weeks later

Ibrahim ~

3 weeks have passed and things between me and my wife has not been good . I love her to death and all of this is my fault but she wasn't even trying to fix it . We would just have small talk . We haven't been on dates recently or anything .

On the other hand I still haven't fired Fatima . Tahany told me to fire her even before she found us in my office . Fatima and I have been getting closer and I realized that I actually might like her . It's so wrong of me but it feels right .

" Salam wailakum ." Fatima said walking into my office with some coffee . It wasn't as good as the way Tahany made it but it was still alright.

" Thank you so much, sit ." I told her .

" So how are you." She asked me .

" Good , alhamdullilah and you ." I said .

" Okay let's just be honest here . You have a wife that I was friends with , I like you , you like me , in Islam you can have 4 wives . How about I be the second ?" She blurted out.

Wow that was a lot to take in .

" I know it's a messy situation , but I want to be a wife . Not a little side piece . So I think you should come talk to my family ."

" Alright in shaa allah ." I said.

I can't believe I was even considering this, but I had to man up and do things the halal way even if it would hurt some people in the process.

Bro I just want to end Ibrahim omggg.

It's about to start getting crazy .

See ya loves 💗