Chapter 18 ✨

2 weeks later

Tahany~

Today I woke up and I felt so sick I could barely get out of bed. I had a very bad fever and I haven't left my bed all day except to pray and take a shower. My husband cooked and took our kid to my mom's house because he had to attend a event and my bestfriend came to have a sleepover while he was gone.

2 hours later

" your lucky they're going to have the event on tv so you could still watch it ." Layla said .

" Yea, you're right but we already missed a large portion of it  ." I said while sipping on my peppermint tea.

" What's the channel ?" Layla asked .

" 32 ." I said .

" Saleem and Fatima his assistant has annoucments to make, Saleem go ahead ." The host said .

" I wanted to say I'm releasing a movie tommorow so everyone be prepared for that . The movie is in honor of Fatima, my assistant . Without her this wouldn't be happening ." Saleem said as the crowd cheered .

" Omg, thank you so much I appreciate it I really do ." Fatima said .

" I wanted to let everyone know that I'll be changing my company to Khan Entertainment." She said as the crowd gasped .

Not only did the crowd gasp but Layla and I did as well .

" Wtf she means by that ." I said starting to get annoyed .

" I told Ibrahim no , so why would he ignore what I say and hire her." I said .

" Trifiling ass b***h , I been warned you about that weirdo . Astagfurrilah got me cursing." Layla said .

" I want to further my career and always continue going and never looking back . I feel like Khan entertainment would be a great way to thrive ." She continued .

" Just wait till Ibrahim comes , I'm on that ass ." I said .

" She dead told me Saleem liked her so I know he's furious ." I said sipping my tea.

" Oooop ." Layla said .

Fatima ~

After my speech I got off the stage and went to the back. Ibrahim hasn't officially hired me but I didn't want to work with Saleem . He was starting to get annoying and I feel like I would do better with Ibrahim as my boss .

" Fatima !" Saleem yelled angrily.

" What ." I said in a bored tone .

" Your thinking about going to Khan's company after everything we've been through with this company ? Really ?" He said .

" I think your company is great , but I've been an assistant for too long . I feel like if I go to Khan Entertainment there would be better opportunities for me ." I stated .

" Come on Fatima , after everything. I love you for Gods sake . I want to make you my wife ." He said .

" You mean the second , and I'm not going to compete with that bratty wife of yours. I was going to give you a chance but something else caught my eye . Anyways I need to go . Good luck with everything ." I said as I left hearing Saleem yelling to himself .

Oooop well that's tea 🍵

💗. See ya loves