Chapter 13✨

July 1st

Ibrahim ~

" Babe we have a mission we have to accomplish." I told Tahany as she got in bed .

" Uhh, what mission? " She asked .

" We need to set Raihan and Layla up, we about to be match makers . " I laughed .

" Boy whattt ?" She laughed .

" I'm so serious!" I said .

" I mean they would be a good couple and I guess they are both ready to find someone." she said .

" Your exactly right ." I said

" Saturday , they're both going to come. So that's when we have to start working and I believe in this mission " I said

" Roger that." she laughed .

Raihan and Layla have a love hate relationship. Sometimes they get along and sometimes they hate eachother . I feel like there is chemistry there but they need a little push .

Saturday -

Tahany ~

It was the day of the mission and we had to act on both sides . I was so excited for this mission honestly . One thing about me and Ibrahim is that we be having fun .

Surraiyah and Layla are going to come over and help me cook for the movie night and organize everything .

30 mins later

" Salam wailakum ." They entered .

" Wailakum Salam ." I replied .

" Aii so what we doing ." Surraiyah said .

"Cooking duh." I said

" I know but what ." She said .

" So we're going to make baked Mac and cheese with bbq chicken, nachos , popcorn, and buy candy. We already have drinks." I said .

" Hurd it ." Layla said .

1 hour later we finished making the chicken and the macoroni was baking . So we started on the nachos and I decided to bring up Raihan.

" I haven't seen Raihan in so long, but he's coming today I gotta see what he's up to ."I said .

" I know right , I barely see him anymore that annoying ass boy." Layla said .

" Oh please you like his annoying ass." I said

" Umm no I don't." She said turning red .

That was definitely something that was important in this mission because why is she turning red at the mention of him .

" Whatever." I said .

" Why can't your fiancé come?" Layla asked Surraiyah.

" He's out of the city right now." Surraiyah said .

" So your with me , you're going to have to deal with all these cringey couples ." Layla said .

" Oh shut up." I said .

" Girls so I have some updates on the wedding ." Surraiyah said .

" Mhmmm." We said .

" So we're planning on having the wedding next year summer in shaa allah and it's going to be in philly because that's where we're going to live." She said .

" No your leaving usss ." I said .

" It's not even that far, I'll come every weekend or something ." She said .

" But yea it's going to be a fushion wedding because of our 2 different cultures and it's going to be litt." She said .

" Perioddd, we can't waittt." Layla said .

3 hours later

The kids were at their grandparents and people started coming . Ibrahim came with Raihan.

" Salam wailakum." They said as they entered the theater .

Everything was set up .the movie we were going to watch, the food station, and the comfortable seats .

" Hey , Surraiyah how you've been sis ." Raihan said .

" I've been good , long time how you been?" She asked .

" I've been good , just working ." He replied .

" Hey sister in lawww." He said to me .

" Heyy , brother in laww, how are you ." I asked .

" Greatt man , I miss it here . I miss annoying you guys ." He laughed .

" Wallie." I replied .

" Hey beautiful Layla ." He said to Layla .

I was jumping for joy in the inside . Omg he just called her beautiful this was definitely a step. Ibrahim and I just looked at eachother and looked away .

" Hey annoying Raihan." She said .

" Still playing hard to get I see." He said .

I don't know what Ibrahim said to Raihan but we are going in the right direction . Yayy.

10 minutes later Yunus, Kadija , and the twins came. 5 minutes later everyone one else came. Fatima told me she was going to come a little late so we waited another 15 minutes while everyone caught up. When Fatima finally came it was time to pray isha so we all took wu'du and went to the prayer room to pray as a ja'mmah.

Girls in the back and guys in the front . Raihan was going to lead the prayers . Raihan had a beautiful voice ma shaa allah.

After we were done praying Layla was admiring Raihan's voice . I think this mission is actually going somewhere .

Everyone was settled in the theatre and Ibrahim went to go use the bathroom but I also noticed Fatima was not in the room . I was starting to get anxious but I remember I trust Fatima and I trust Ibrahim so I just brushed it off .

Hmmmm 🤔

See ya loves 💗