Chapter 16 ✨

Ibrahim~

The movie was over and it was great I had a good time catching up with my boy Raihan and the rest of my family and friends. Tahany was also feeling salty because I didn't sit with her during the movie. To be honest it was because I was chilling with my boy but I was going to make it up to her .

I had a conversation with Fatima and I don't know. She's friendly but there's something I can't put my finger on . While we were having a conversation I couldn't help but notice she was looking at me with those eyes she was looking at me when we went to the entertainment event . She was being a little flirty during the conversation and I don't know what that means.

I've known her for a couple of months through Tahany and she's cool . Any friend of Tahany I'm cool with . Sometimes I find myself thinking about her which I shouldn't . It's probably Shaytan. I think I'm going to pray isthikara just for some clarity.

The only downside is that she works for Saleem . I was thinking of hiring her and releasing our movie so it could be a double homicide for Saleem . He haven't released a movie in years, so that would be a real slap in the face since we're always in competition. I'll have to talk to Tahany about hiring her friend though . I'm going to suprise her at work and bring her some lunch and flowers and then I'll ask her .

Tahany ~

So I'm a Vogue model for Hijabi attire . I only work with women and I love my job . I feel like Muslim women need more representation in this world and I'm so glad I can be apart of it . I'm not your average skinny model either. I have some weight and curves. As Layla would say I'm shaped like a coke bottle lmaooo. You can be a model no matter what size you are. One thing about me is that I was definitely not going to starve myself over no job .

In the middle of my lounge wear shoot I see my handsome husband strolling down with flowers and a food bag . I immediately get excited to see my 2/3 favorite things in this world .

" Alright 2 more shots and it's a wrap." My photographer said .

I finished and then we went in the car and ate .

" Aww your really the sweetest, thank you for this ." I said .

" No problem hunny, anytime ." He said .

" I actually wanted to talk to you about something... ." He started

" Yeaa , what's up ?" I asked .

" So , I was thinking of hiring Fatima to the company ." He said .

" Who's Fatima ?" I asked .

" Fatima ... your friend ?" He said .

" Ummm .. she has a job ." I said .

" I know but she works for Saleem and I want her to be a part of the team. It would be better for your friend to work for someone genuine rather than someone who's not. I also wanna make sure she's not a snake and go running to Saleem telling him my ideas ." He said chuckling .

" I don't think that's a good idea .. you shouldn't hire her just because you have "beef" with someone ." I said .

" Alright .. it's fine ." He said .

" Yupp." I said .

Why is Ibrahim so persistent about hiring her 😗

See ya loves 💗