Chapter 77 🖤

Day of Surraiyah's wedding 4:50 pm

Tahany ~

It was about to be time to take pictures with everyone. Everyone was done or almost done with the finishing touches of their looks .

Layla and I were wearing matching dresses and we finished getting our makeup done.

Surraiyah was done with her makeup and she looked beyond beautiful. Allahuma Barik . Right now we were helping her put on her dress and we were going to call her parents up in a minute so they could have their first look .

Thankfully someone in this family was studying photography , which was my sister Maryam . She was going to capture the picture for the first look and take all the other photos.

Tahany and Layla's dresses / with white hijab

Tahany and Layla's Makeup look

We finished helping Surraiyah with her dress and had her turn away from the mirror so we could capture the moment she looked at herself in the mirror

We finished helping Surraiyah with her dress and had her turn away from the mirror so we could capture the moment she looked at herself in the mirror . I called Maryam to come and take pictures of Surraiyah's first look .

" Ready ?" I asked Surraiyah.

" Yes !" She said .

" Close your eyes and turn around ." We said as we helped her turn around . Don't open your eyes yet . Maryam was taking pictures of our whole process .

" Okay ready ?" Layla said .

" 3 ... 2 ...1 . Open !" Layla and I said.

Maryam captured the perfect moment once she opened her eyes . She was stunning Allahuma Barik !

They way she looked at her self brought tears to my eyes and I was beyond proud of Surraiyah .

" I look so beautiful ... Ma shaa allah , Alhamdullilah ." She said tearing .

" You loook amazinggg." Maryam said as she showed us the pictures she took .

" Thank youu Maryam . I love you" she said kissing Maryam's cheek.