Chapter 31 ✨

Thursday

Ibrahim ~

Tahany's birthday was next Friday and I was planning a dinner for her with the whole entire family since we haven't seen everyone together in a long time. So that includes all her siblings, all my siblings, and her friends.

I was going to rent a little hall so that the whole thing can be intimate. My siblings and her siblings/ friends were taking care of the decorating and cooking so that was out the way . All I had to do was bring her to the location.

Tommorow was the day that I was going to meet Fatima's family and I was looking forward to it but I also felt bad because Tahany and I just got back to a good place. Speaking of Fatima , she was calling me right now . I've fired her from the job because Tahany asked me to but she was not aware that we still in contact .

" Salam Wailakum, Ibrahimmmm." She sang.

" Salam Fatima , how are you ?" I asked.

" Alhamdullilah, I'm better now that I'm talking to you now ." She said .

" Aww , haha." I laughed .

" So, are you excited to come to my house tommorow ." She asked .

" Yea , a bit nervous ." I said .

" It's okay , they won't chew you up haha." She laughed .

" In Shaa Allah, I'll see you tommorow." I said hanging up .

I liked Fatima but I also got the impression that she liked me more than I liked her , which was okay. I was not ready to tell my parents at all . They would have a fit because they all love Tahany so much . At the end of the day I'm grown and I'm going to do what I think will be good for me.

Oooop Ibrahima is going to visit Fatima's family let's see how that goesss.

See y'a babes 💗