Chapter 46 🤍

One week later ~

Ibrahim ~

My wedding was tommorow and I was feeling all types of emotions . I packed a light bag , kissed Tahany goodbye and I went to my mothers house with Housain .

My house was busy . Some of my aunts and my mom were pre-cooking some things for tommorow, like marinating chicken etc etc .

I dropped off my bag and Outhman, Raihan, Housain and his cousin Hakim ( Safia's son ) went to get a haircut.

It was busy at Fatima's house as well , the same thing happening at my house was happening there but it was more hectic because she's the bride .

Fatima ~

Tommorow was my wedding celebration in shaa allah. I was so excited , all my close friends and family were here helping me prepare for my special day. Even though the wedding was not going to be extravagant, there were still a decent amount of people coming . So I had to look my best . Right now I'm having a little henna party with some of my close friends from Saleem's company, my sister in laws , and my cousins . I already had my nails done and everything . All that was left to do was my hair and makeup tommorow .

Tahany ~

Since Ibrahim was not at home we decided to sleep over Surraiyah's house for tommorow's wedding .

" So, you still don't know who's wedding it is ?" Layla asked .

" Nope , even my mom does not know . The invitation just says private family wedding . My mom called my aunt who sent her the invitation and my aunt just said to come, we'll know when we get there ." She said .

" Damnnn, they really want this to be lowkey , lowkey ." I said .

" Supposedly they are known people so we have to just pop out . Surraiyah said .

See you guys 🤍