Chapter 21 ✨

Ibrahim ~

I walked into the house and saw Tahany crying on the couch. I couldn't help but to feel bad because this usually never happens.

" Tahany , baby what's going on ?" I asked while sitting next to her .

She was just silent and didn't say a word as I wiped her tears.

" Come on don't be like that, I'm sorry I hired her , but I felt bad because she would have been publicly embarrassed if I didn't hire her . Don't you want the best for you friends ? " I told her  .

" Shut the f***k up!" She yelled .

That caught me by suprise because we never talked with eachother like that and now I was tight .

" I ain't gon lie , watch your mouth ." I said.

" You literally don't get why I'm upset." She said.

" Okay , so explain to me ." I said .

" I specifically told you ... not to hire her and you did . You have other friends that own companies that can hire her. You know I never approved of your little friendship since the beginning ." She replied.

" What friendship ?" I asked .

" Dont play dumb with me Ibrahim , you know you guys have a friendship, I always see you guys talking to eachother and about eachother . The friendship you have with Layla is different than the one you have with Fatima  ." She said as I stayed quiet .

" She's definitely a female friend of yours and you know I don't like that . I got so distant with my male friends and even my best friend since diapers because of you ."

" Tell her to start searching for a job and then fire her . I'm not even playing you with you." She said getting up to go to bed .

After she went to bed I sat there and just thought about how messy everything was.

"Hey, hey ." I said tapping Tahany as I got on the bed .

" What." She responded in a sleepy tone .

" I wanted to say I'm sorry and I'll do what you said ." I replied .

" Okay ." She said as she went back to sleep .

Tahany was not playing 😂

See ya loves 💗