Chapter 88 ✨

The Next Day

Ibrahim ~

Today I was going to make a decision that I'm been dreading but it had to be done. I called Tahany , her parents , and my parents to the house .

1 hour later everyone was at the house and Tahany was still looking rough .

" What happened , why did you call us here ?" My mother asked me .

" Yesterday , I saw something I didn't like so I am going to divorce Tahany ." I said .

" Ma shaa allah , Tabarakallah , Alhamdullilah!" Tahany shouted in happiness .

" TAHANY !" Her father scolded.

" WHAT ?!" My mother yelled .

" Come on guys you can work it out ." My father told us .

" No , we cannot . I think it's better to just go our separate ways . All this is putting stress on Housain and I don't want that for him . Plus Ibrahim is having a baby so he can focus on his wife and his child." Tahany said .

" Yes , I agree it is putting stress on Housian ." I said.

" A baby ? The girl is pregnant?" Tahany's mom asked looking shocked .

" Yes , she is ." My mother told her .

" Okay then , whatever you guys think it's best for you and your child ." Her father said .

" Yes, but don't forget . You have to do your iddah before your divorce is finalized ." My father informed us .

MEANING OF IDDAH

After a declaration of divorce, Islam requires a three-month waiting period (called the iddah) before the divorce is finalized. During this time, the couple continues to live under the same roof​ but sleeps apart. This gives the couple time to calm down, evaluate the relationship, and perhaps reconcile.

" Yes you guys do , so you have to move back into the house Tahany ." Tahany's mother said .

" I'm going to call her siblings to help her pack immediately." Tahany's mother said looking disappointed as everyone dismissed them selves .

Later on in the day

Tahany ~

My sisters came to help me pack and luckily it was not too many things because I still had some outfits in the house . They looked sad for me but I had to do what made me happy .

" Why did mom tell us that Fatima is pregnant ." Munayeer said .

" That's because she is ." I told them .

" Is that the reason why y'a finally decided to get divorced ?" My sister in law kadija asked .

" No , it was the final straw for me." I told them .

" But for him , It was because Zakariyah was here and he saw him on top of me ." I told them .

" Hold on hold on hold on ... rewind. You said whatt ?!!" Maryam exclaimed .

I explained the whole story to them because it is was not as it seemed .

A couple of hours later ~

My sisters left and we were done packing tommorow my brother Yunus and Raihan was coming to help me bring my stuff to the house .

I took a moment to finally thank Allah because finally we were going to be divorced and I couldn't be happier .

Whew seems like they finally about to start the process

See y'a loves ♥️