Chapter 38 ✨

2 days earlier

Ibrahim ~

Today was the day that I was going to go to Fatima's house and hopefully the parents will agree to an engagement so that we could hurry this process.

" Salam wailakum ." I said walking into the house and saw everyone ready.

" Finally , this is the only day you guys are ever ready on time ." I told them .

" Whatever." Safia said.

" So who's coming in my car ? " I asked .

" So Mama , Baba , and Zaynab are going in your car . Me, Halima , and the kids are going in Outhman's car ." Safia said .

" Aiii , Outhman just follow my car . But imma just send the addy just in case." I told Outhman.

30 minutes later ~

We finally arrived at Fatima's house and I was nervous as hell. Expecially cuz my family was meeting her. I was hoping everything went smoothly. Even Housain was here supporting his dad . I couldn't help but feel so guilty for doing this to Tahany but I was planning on telling her .

" You ready." My mom asked.

" Yes ." I said leaving the car .

" We were all at the door and we entered with a collection of Salam wailakum's."

" Wailakum Salam , welcome everyone ." Fatima's mom said as we all sat down.

" Ma Shaa Allah , beautiful family." Her mom said .

" Salam wailakum." Her dad greeted shaking me, my brother , and my dads hand.

" Wailakum Salam." everyone replied.

Then Fatima came dressed up with makeup and everything. She had a different glow, she looked happy.

" Salam wailakum ." She said then left to the kitchen .

Her grandmother and her came back with some tea and biscuits.

After all the formalities it finally came down to buisness . The girls went to another room and left the mothers and the men in the room.

Zahara ~

We had to go to Fatima's room to get to know her a little bit . I didn't agree with this marriage at all . Even though I support my brother in everything I don't support him when it comes to this . I feel like I'm betraying my sister Tahany. I have a feeling Ibrahim still didn't tell her . Imagine how devestated she would be to find out about this. As the baby in the family they probably thought my opinion was not valid , but I'm not a baby anymore I'm literally grown.

" Hey .. I remember you from my little birthday event , your Karima's friend ? ." Safia asked .

" Yes , I remember and we are friends." She said .

" So what are your intentions with my brother ?" I asked her .

" Well to marry him of course , but I just love him so much. I wanna be there for him through anything . I really care so much for your brother ." She said .

" Nice , but he already has a wife that does all that and more , isn't Tahany your friend ?" I asked her.

" We are not friends any more." She said .

" Ya were , before you tried to marry him , your a sneaky little b***h and I don't trust you ." I said storming out the door bumping into Ibrahim.

" It's official , your finally my soon to be fiancé . They are going to do the nikkah tommorow in shaa allah . Then in a couple weeks we'll do the Walima." He said hugging Fatima .

I just sucked my teeth and left the room.

Oh noo , it's really happeninggg

See y'a 💗