Chapter 74 ✨

1 week before Surraiyah's wedding

It was 1 week before Surraiyah's wedding and we were all getting ready to drive to Philadelphia for her wedding . We were going to stay in Philly for 2 weeks then come back home .

She was having her wedding in Philly because a lot of her husbands family live there . Her other family members live there as well . They also were going to stay there for a little after the wedding .

Right now we were at Surraiyah's house figuring out the transportation there .

Ibrahim's mom was there as well as Surraiyah's other family friends .

Surraiyah was the only child so this wedding was going to be grand . Her father is flying from Saudi to come . Surraiyah's mom can relate with me because Surraiyah's father also has a second wife in Saudi . I think that's why she was always supportive of me .

" Okay since Ibrahim has a huge car we can bring most of the things, Hanna." My mother in law told Surraiyah's mom .

" So the people who's going to be in Ibrahim's car is Housain , Tahany , Me , Layla , Raihan, Fatima and Surraiyah." My mother in law informed us .

" Okay so we'll drive there with the rest of the stuff ." Surraiyah's mom said .

We were all going to be staying at a huge mansion for the 2 weeks . It was honestly going to be intresting with everyone living in the same house .

" Girls are all your things packed because we are leaving tommorow after Isha in shaa allah ." My mother in law informed us .

" Yes." we replied .

Layla, Housain , and I were sleeping at Surraiyah's house to make things easier tommorow.

I was calling my mom to see if everything was good on their side because they were coming to the wedding as well .

"Salam Wailakum , hi mommy ." I said .

" Wailakum Salam , how are you . Are you guys ready for tommorow ?" I asked her .

" Yes , Yunus is driving all of us." She answered .

" Alright in shaa allah , remember after Isha ." I told her .

" In Shaa Allah , good night ." She said hanging up the phone .

" Is Zakariyah going ?" Layla asked me after putting Housain to sleep .

" He was but something came up at work ." I told them .

" Awww , It would have been cool if he came ." Surraiyah said pouting .

" Yeaa , maybe next time for the baby shower ." Layla teased as Surraiyah tapped her .

Isha the next day ~

It was time for Isha and everyone who was leaving from Surraiyah's house was here . We were all about to pray Isha then be out .

We finished praying and it was time to head out . Everything was already in the car and it was comedy watching Fatima race to the passenger seat . Like girl I don't wanna be around Ibrahim .

Immediately after she sat down my mother in law removed her from the passenger seat and sat in the front .

There was no way she was sitting next to me so she ended up sitting next to Layla and Raihan in the back .

Surraiyah , Housain , and I were in the middle . We were all comfortable wearing pajamas and we were going to be knocked for the ride .

We drove for a little and made a quick stop where we brought food and stretched .

My girls and I were making tik toks while we waited as my mother in law shaked her head laughing .

We were making our TikTok's and out of no  where Ibrahim came asking me to drive . I didn't mind driving so I took the keys and we headed for our destination .

I was driving fast because the roads were pretty empty and we were trying to get there as soon as we could .

I then heard some bikering in the back

" Tahany can you slow down I have motion sickness ." Fatima said in the most polite way .

" Just stick your head out the window you'll be fine ." I said ignoring her as I continued driving .

She then started groaning and complaining .

" Mama can you tell her to slow down a little please ." She asked my mother in law in the sweetest tone .

" Habibti slow down , Fatima is getting sick and we don't need her puking in the car ." She told me as I continued speeding .

" Sorry mom , but your precious daughter in law is not going to get what she wants . She's just trying to act like that cuz your here ." I said driving .

" Babe ... say something ." I heard the b***h say .

" Tahany just slow tf down , it's not going to kill you !" Ibrahim said shouting at me while comforting her .

The whole car went quiet wondering what was going to be said next .

" Stfu ... this is how I drive if she don't like it she can get out and get an Uber . Notice how she's the only one complaining. Even your mom who's always car sick isn't complaining. All the windows are open so I'm not understanding the problem . I'm trying to get to the destination quickly, I don't have time for this shit !" I said shouting back at him .

" Watch your mouth Tahany . Don't be telling me to Stfu ." He said .

" Stfu ." I retorted .

" Y'a needa chill , Housain sleeping ." Raihan said carrying Housian in his arms .

" Astaghfirulah, enough . So you guys are cursing eachother now . What has this marriage become ." My mother in law said looking disappointed.

At this point I just slowed down so everyone could shut up . Ibrahim was still mad because I hugged Zakariyah but he can stay mad I don't care .

Oooop things got heated

See y'a soon ♥️