Chapter 10 ✨

Tahany ~

So Karima's friend was Fatima . Now I had to sit here and be cordial for the sake of Safia and because I'm too classy to pop off . I definitely didn't forget when she messaged my husband .

" Salam, ladies." Karima said giving each of us a hug .

" Salam." We replied .

" This is my friend Fatima Musaaid." Karima said .

" Salam." She said giving each of us a hug.

" Salam." We said .

Of course I was going to give her a hug back because I'm not a nasty person and it would just be rude to do that .

" So any updates on where they are ?" Karima asked .

" They twenty minutes away." Surraiyah responded .

Venue

Me and the other girls were already sitting down and of course Fatima had to sit right across from me making things akward

Me and the other girls were already sitting down and of course Fatima had to sit right across from me making things akward .

" So , how are you ?" Fatima asked .

" I'm fine alhamdullilah and you ?" I replied .

" I'm good." She replied .

" I saw you at the entertainment event but I didn't really talk to you . I talked more with Ibrahim." She said

" Yeaa." I said .

" So how is he , I haven't seen him in a while." She asked .

" He's great , he's on daddy duty right now ." I said .

I don't know why she was so interested in my man but I gave her the benefit of the doubt .

" Aww, I love men who could actually act like a dad." She said .

" Yea , me too." I chuckled .

" They 2 minutes away, everyone hide !" Surraiyah said .

We hid behind a huge wall and the waiters turned off the light.

" Where did you take me it's mad dark , you play way too much Zahara!" We heard Safia say to Zahara.

" 3 ... 2 ... 1" The waiter said turning on the lights as we appeared from behind the wall .

" SUPRISEEE !!!" Everyone yelled .

" Omgggg". Safia had the most shocked face I've seen lmao.

" I can't belive you guyssss." She said in disbelief while giving us all a hug.

~ 30 minutes later

Our food finally came out and it looked and smelled delicious . I had steak with Mac and cheese and fries.

That thing was gone real quick .

Everyone was having a side converstion when Karima brought up a intresting topic.

" Wow , so everyone is technically married / engaged in this table except for Fatima, Layla , and Of course Zahara." Karima said .

" Yupp, I had quite a few marriage proposals but they not for me." Layla said .

" Yea , I just haven't found the one yet . Maybe I've met him but I haven't really got into it yet ." Fatima said .

" I am living my life before all that craziness." Zahara said as we all laugh .

" Well just let me know guys , I have a lot of single guys for you." Karima said .

" So how do you guys feel about second wives." Surraiyah brought up another topic .

" I don't share and that's all I gotta say." Safia said .

" Wallah." Halima and Surraiyah said .

" Honestly, I see the way my aunts are treated and I'm definitely not tolerating that." I said .

" I mean there's not anything wrong with it , it's sunnah. As long as he's treating us both right I think it's fine. so I would be a second wife or I would allow my husband to get a second ." Fatima said .

"Bless your heart, I could never ." Zahara said as we laughed .

It was intresting to know that she would be a second wife. I wanted to talk to her so I could really see where her head was at with my husband .

" Hey , can I talk to you for a second." I asked Fatima .

" Sure ." She said .

So we went to a small separate table away from everyone .

" So I just wanted to talk to you about something I observed." I said .

" Of course." She said.

" I don't wanna be that wife that goes crazy about her husband but ever since that entertainment event , I've noticed you've had the hots for my man". I explained .

" Oh no girl , you have nothing to worry about."She laughed.

" Andddd I saw a text from you on his phone." I replied .

" No I just swiped up on his Instagram post, girl I would never do that to you . Expecially now that we're starting to hang out . I would never , if anything I would see him more as a brother ." She said in a serious voice .

" Alright , we'll I just wanted to let you know how I was feeling." I said .

" I appreciate that , I hope we cool." She said .

" Of course girl." I said .

10 mins later ~

" Everyone gather around". Safia said.

" Salam beauties, I just want to thank all of you guys for being here and planning this for me , I love you guys so much ! My sisters till Jannah In Shaa Allah." Safia said .

After a few more conversations into the night I've realized she was actually a nice person . She also confided in me to tell me about how she was talking to a man. I couldn't help but to believe she saw Ibrahim in a brotherly way Expecially if she was talking to someone .

Hmmm seems like Fatima is not trying to steal Tahany's Man .

See ya loves 💗