Chapter 62 ✨

Tahany ~

I was beyond pissed . Words cannot explain how mad I was . After the meeting I came straight home with Housain and prayed . I prayed to Allah asking him for guidance and sabr because why was I going through this. What did I do to deserve this .

I was on the phone with Layla when she suddenly gasped and sent me a screenshot of a famous Egyptian blog . " Vogue model Tahany introduced to new co-wife." I read the headline . It was a picture of me , Fatima , and Ibrahim having an intense conversation at their wedding. We were way more famous in Egypt than we were in America . So it was just embarrassing for me to read this short article .
Honestly I was so over this .

" Wtfff great,  now the whole world knows that my husband has a second wife . Embarrassing." I said to Layla.

" I'm so sorry , your going through this T. I'm still not talking to Raihan because of the whole situation because how dare he ." Layla said .

" No , don't do that . I don't want to ruin anything before it's even started . I see where he's coming from it wasn't his place to say it . So forgive him ." I told Layla

" Ughh , I'll think about it . She told me ."

" Alright , I'll talk to you later. I'm going to make Housain his little meal ." I said .

" Okay bye , kiss my baby for me ." She said hanging up .

Not the blog pagesss

See you guys 💗