"can we speak English please or this would never work." tia says OK no no one talks to my dad like that. "bitch your the reason were in here in the first fucking place don't fucking talk to my dad like that were all here cause your a jealous racist bitch." i yell and tia gets up trying to come for me again but malik sits her back in her seat.

"Aiko why you swear." my dad asks disappointed. "sorry papa." he nods. "it's ok I understand mood swings." my jaw drops and he smiles at me. "wait you Aiko." Malik and lishas mothers says before giving Malik a look and he nods. She then looks down at my stomach. Oh so she knows I'm pregnant.

"see were here because you and Aiko have been fucking with eachother and you keep denying it saying that she just important to you." tia yells and Malik smacking his arm. "IM NOT FUCKING AIKO HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT." My dad looks at me to see if I was actually having sex with Malik and I just shake my head. The principal slams a book and it goes quiet.

"just tell me what the hell happened before I call the cops." Malik sighs. "tia hit Aiko but I wasn't there to see it. It wasnt in the cafeteria it was before. When I went in the cafeteria I noticed the redness on her cheek and asked her who did it and she didn't tell me it was tia but I knew it was tia-" the principal stopped him.

"so you just assumed this all happened because you assumed tia hit Aiko seriously Malik." ugh god. "No he didn't just assume I looked towards tia basically telling him it was her." the principal nods. "what did you do to make tia hit you." i shake my head.

"nothing I spoke to Malik in the hall this morning before he left to do something she came up to me giving me that back off my man crap even though Ive done nothing with Malik. And I respect there relationship she then said that Malik isn't as nice to her before I came along saying that he yells at her more doesn't hang out with her more and misses practice more and this is gross but said that they don't have sex as much."

Malik laughs his head dropping down between his shoulders as his whole body shakes in a silent laugh."not everythings about sex tia maybe I just didn't want to have sex with you know more how is that Aikos problem." he says with a smile. "you shouldn't be having sex anyways tia." her dad says to her.

"so I said I'm sorry your relationship is falling apart and Malik doesn't want to have sex with you know more but that's not my fault so don't blame me  I said I'm sorry I'm important to him but that's nothing to do with you and it's nothing sexual so I don't need the stay away from my man speech and I said that if you weren't so racist towards me he wouldn't be yelling at you and that's when she hit me."

The principal looks at tia."is that true." She sighs. "yeah." the principal shakes his head but continues. "so back to the cafeteria."  thats when Malik starts talking. "i went to tia after I found out she hit Aiko and basically broke up with her I said that she didn't respect that Aiko was important to me and that and I knew she didn't like Aiko but hitting her was taking it too far she started yelling which gained the attention of everyone but neither way I broke up with her and told her not to touch me or come near me and all that she grabbed my arm and I pulled it off her and she hit her hand dramatically."

"She started crying I went to walk away but Tyler got up and started getting in my face so I told him to grab his sister and get out of my fave and that's when he hit me and the fight started" he nods writing more down. "OK so how does that got to do with Alisha why are both my kids in here."

"because ma whilst the fight was happening tia randomly pushed Aiko and Aiko fell and hit her head so I started pushing and yelling at tia because she literally was being mean and pushing aiko for no reason." her moms nods in understanding. "why did you push Aiko tia." She shrugs. "because this is all her fault and she deserved it." her parents nod. "see this all happen because of some Aiko girl." her mother says. Great make me feel bad.

"hey don't blame this on my damn daughter she has never been into a fight before until she came here and you daughter started being rude to her." mt dad defends me but tias dad scoffs."learn how to speak proper English and then talk to me about my daughter." thar angered my dad but I grab his hand.

"SEE TIA YOUR WHOLE FAMILY IS FUCKING RACIST AND THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT IF YOU DIDNT HIT AIKO I WOULDN'T HAVE BROKE UP WITH YOU AND IF YOU WERENT SUCK A RACIST BITCH MAYBE I WOULD HAVE FUCKED YOU A LITTLE MORE SO DONT BLAME ANYONE BUT YOU FUCKING SELF." malik yells the room falls silent after and Malik slouches manspreading.

"I just want to let you know I'm not going to punish my son because yes he got into a fight but he was defending himself and aiko who's an innocent girl caught in a cross fire and shouldn't even be in this damn office in the first place." Maliks mom says and Malik mumbles a thank you."neither am I punishing my daughter." Alisha mother adds on. "I'm not punishing my daughter either cause what I see from this whole meeting is that shes a victim of bullying from this girl and a victim of racist that shouldn't even be allowed is school anyways."

My dad says resting his hands on my shoulder. "the principal nods I won't be punishing Aiko either and I'm so sorry that she had to face racism anyways Mr Shu." he shakes his head. "it's Mr Nakamura." my dad's says and the principal looks confused but nods.

"I have my mother's last name." i tell the principal and he gives me that oh I get it look. "Alisha your getting 2 days worth of detention tia your getting suspended from school for 3 weeks plus 4 weeks worth of detention when you get back plus and investigation on this racist stuff which could lead to permanently exclusion. Malik your also have an investigation open about Tyler's injurys but that's isn't with the school and is with the police so that has nothing to do with me but with school your suspended for a month." malik mumbles something but nods anyways.

"tia and Malik you will be getting work sent to you online through your suspension which is expected to be done. And before you guys go I need to know whats going on with the whole Aiko being important thing." me and Malik look at eachother.

"im um I'm pregnant and it's maliks." i say looking down I hear a few gasps coming from tia and her parents I look up in time to see tia hit Malik. "so you did cheat on me" She says. "cause unless Aiko is 8 months pregnant which she clearly isn't you cheated on me." malik sighs.

"yeah I did cheat on you it was at the Halloween party I was drunk and on a bunch of different substances and I was barely conscious neither was Aiko but I'm pretty sure she was just shit face drunk and we slept together one time and she told me she was pregnant when she was seven weeks pregnant we got a dna test and everything and it is mine it wasn't meant to happen but it did and I am sorry for sleeping with her but I'm not sorry for wanting and protecting her and my kid from your bullshit tia and I'm not sorry for breaking up with you." she scoffs.

"how far are you miss shu" the principal asks. "I'm 13 weeks pregnant so 3 months and 1 week so I'll be in my second trimester in 3 weeks." malik smiles at me.
T

he principal nods. "that's a discussion for another day miss Shu and Mr Malik.now that that is sorted you are all free to go home for the rest of the day."

We all get up and leave walking throught the halls were weird everyone stated at us and some girls even twirled there hair at my dad.

UGH I'm so glad this is over.