Chapter 94.) So Be It

"They did what?!" Renae exclaimed after Dajon told her about the fight. It's been 4 days and Von had called Dajon a few hours ago to tell him about the club incident. After hearing the recording of the caller, Dajon knew it was Laiya. He had a long talk with a very annoyed Dante who refused to throw the guys under the bus even when Dajon told him that he already knew.

"I don't know if I should be mad or laughing about it... shit, they did him better than we wanted."

"We?!" She eyed him suspiciously.

Dajon smiled awkwardly, "I meant I."

"What is going on?" She sat down. "The kids are out in about acting like vigilantes and you are going behind my back plotting?! Is King involved?"

"Nobody's plotting... how did this flip on me when it's about the kids?" He attempted to be offended.

"Dajon ma'fuckin' Davidson," she spoke through tight lips, "I will lay you across my lap and whoop yo ass, don't play with me," she pointed at him.

"I'm not plotting on that clown."

Staring at him long and hard, Renae folded her arms, "What exactly did Laiya tell Von and how the hell did she even know to call him? He's the damn FBI."

"Remember who her mama is and then ask me that again," he chuckled.

"What did she tell him? I'm sure that ugly mutt made her do it, which was fuckin' stupid since his ass is stealing money."

"He said she told him that Luck broke the friend's jaw, and threatened her after they jumped and robbed Jasper then made her put them in her trunk."

"That lil naive bi— ohhhh," Renae balled her lips, "did she say names, or this is what you put together after listening?"

"She ain't say names, but gave a brief description and I knew exactly who she was talking about."

"What did Von say? I know he is tired of us," She shook her head.

"He ain't gonna do nothing since she refused to file a report and wouldn't give Jasper's name."

"And Dante?"

"Wouldn't snitch, said he had no idea what I was talking about. His ass gonna make a damn good lawyer I'll tell ya that," he said then laughed.

Renae smirked, shaking her head. She couldn't be mad at her Godson if she wanted to. "Well..." she exhaled, "I guess we can't be mad at the guys for looking out for him."

"Nope," Dajon chuckled, "I can imagine how they felt when Lucky and them started stomping their asses out."

Renae busted out laughing, "and they had the girls watching?"

"He ain't mention that, but they were all together that night, so I'm sure they know."

Renae smirked, "I'ma ask the twins."

"Hell nah, they ain't snitching,"

"Ava?"

"Hell nah," he laughed.

"Kairo?"

Dajon pondered, "He might but then again, he's just like his daddy, so nope."

"Zaire!"

"Now his ass will give us details while laughing."

"And will!" Renae busted out laughing. "But let's not bring it up... yet... maybe on Thanksgiving just for the hell of it."

"They'll be here, why not?"

Renae smirked, "Bet."

***