Chapter 54.) Enjoy it

Dawn's rays poured through their parted blackout curtains. Another day, another blessing was upon the family as the sun's warmth filled the spacious room. It was February the 13th, a day after Ava's birthday. Their tiny family was growing and little Zora was excited to welcome her little sibling. At 15 months old, she was the complete epitome of life that Lucky still couldn't get over. She was full of so much energy. So much love and her contagious laughter always warmed his heart. She was a daddy's girl but also loved her some Ava.

There wasn't a crime in loving both parents equally and little Zora received the same amount of love from her parents and had enough in her tiny yet huge heart to go around.

Ava was 3 1/2 months pregnant, enjoying every bit of her pregnancy and all that God had to offer. Being a father had to have been the best thing God could have gifted Lucky. He loved being a girl-dad but also loved being a husband. Never in a million years did he think that his life could change for the better in a few short months. So much has changed but also so little. His relationship with his father was hot and cold.

Some days they were fine but the moment Hakim started drinking, an ugly side of him came out. Almost as if he were jealous of his firstborn's success. Camille didn't have many frets about Lucky working on his relationship with Hassan but was a bit upset that Lucky was okay with building a relationship with an abuser. To her, she felt as if Lucky was giving Hakim a better pass than her father was given.

Lucky and Ava had been juggling between looking for a part-time nanny, working on businesses, and getting adjusted in and redesigning their new home. Selling their beach house was bittersweet but Lucky wanted to start fresh. Although he loved the home, it held too many bad memories for him. Their new home was still near the beach, just a bit more in a private area. Ava figured that was a con of Lucky still not being okay with interacting with the world but she didn't mind it. Their new home was bigger and always had front-row view of sunrise and sunset.

It was February, the month that was supposed to be dedicated to Ava but she had a habit of flipping the script to remind Lucky just how amazing he was. That was with some morning foreplay.

The bobbing of her head varied between sensual and steady to firmer movements. Performing had become a skill of hers within the last three months. Lucky had to have been experiencing one of the best sleep of his life but was extremely alert for the show Ava was giving.

He'd like to blame the pregnancy for her heightened sexual drive but that boat may have sailed during their honeymoon. Who knew receiving oral pleasure could feel and look so artistic? Lucky sure didn't but he was in heaven enjoying every minute of it and had no issue using his hand as a ponytail holder.

There wasn't an ounce of doubt in her eyes. Lucky was trying to hold onto his first release but was slipping further and further into Ava's trance.

Lucky's muscles tightened as he tried to keep himself from pushing her head down. The way she skillfully lapped her tongue around his shaft as she toyed with his twins was enough to send Lucky over the edge.

What tha' fuck? Seemed to be the only logical thing he could think of.

They hadn't gotten a chance to enjoy each other in a month and he was beginning to regret working so much. He couldn't figure out if Ava was trying to teach him a hard lesson, bless him, or do both. But he had half a mind to feel as if this was her form of get-back. Lucky knew now that he needed to plan better around a busy schedule because horny Ava was definitely showing out with no remorse.

There was no warning when Lucky's heavy load spurted but Ava handled it with ease as she swallowed every drop.

In a state of delirium and amazement, Lucky just stared at Ava. If she wanted his attention, she definitely had it.