Chapter 20.) In Heat pt. 2

Her heart may have been louder than her thoughts but Ava had gone over this time and time again. Why wait until their wedding night? What's the big difference? If Lucky got a kick out of watching her squirm then why couldn't she get her lick back? He stopped her twice before but if he tried it tonight, she would just have to tie him to the bed.

Those thoughts calmed Ava's nerves as she stroked Lucky's dick in her hand. Looking at it so up close and personal, made her hands look like ants. How the hell did she expect to fit the entire length inside of her mouth? Was this what women freely did? Was it as easy as it looked? Ava had no idea, but now wasn't the time to ask the Lord for guidance because she was certain, he was frowning down upon her.

How was she supposed to fit the entire thing in? Maybe half. Yeah, half would do just fine. It was now or never and poor Ava didn't have much time to back out now because Lucky's dick seemed to develop a mind of its own with the way it seemed to grow.

Don't gag, don't gag, she coached herself before taking a deep breath.

Refusing to check to see if Lucky was watching her, she mentally encouraged herself before circling her tongue around the tip. Lucky didn't try to push her away... yet, so she repeated the action before tracing the veins with her tongue.

Am I even doing this right?! She was a bit self-conscious about Lucky's lack of reaction.

Trying to shake her thoughts, she initiated her next move and took an inch of him into her mouth as she stroked the remainder of his length. Lucky was fighting an internal battle as he struggled to stop himself from telling her to stop. He hated embarrassing her but this just felt so wrong. It felt so wrong yet the longer Ava went at it, his body loosened up.

"Fuck," Lucky released a low moan as she shockingly took him deeper into her mouth as she toyed with his balls. "Ava."

Encouraged by his response, Ava slowly removed his length from her mouth and stroked him. Still refusing to see if he were watching her, Ava kept her focus on the task at hand, literally as his pre cum trickled down his length and glistened over his veins.

Here we go, she thought before shoving as much of his monstrous length into her mouth as she could.

Lucky leaned back against his elbows as he talked himself out of losing control. He had so many questions but was in too deep and too stunned to speak. Ava's head bobbed as she twisted and stroked what couldn't fit into her mouth. Lucky's pre cum mixed with her saliva trickled down her chin.

"Fuck... Ava... watch out," desperation was laced heavily in Lucky's voice as he balled his fists. "Ava... baby watch out," he was about to unleash the beast and she had no idea of the danger she just put herself in.

So consumed with taking care of him, her light moans vibrated around his thickness as quickened her pace.

"Fuckkk!" Lucky grabbed a fistful of her hair and pushed her head down as he began fucking her face.

Ava gagged.

"Shhhit... you know better," he grumbled, moving her out the way before stroking himself.

Conflicted when things fell quiet, Ava prepared to disappear into the bathroom but Lucky pulled her down onto him and stared at her.