♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 19♣️♦️

Start from the beginning

''I see, then I won't pry more into it.'' Ace remarked.

''Now, let the very Merry Unbirthday Party begin!'' Riddle declared the party starting.

''... You've changed, Riddle.'' Trey mumbled happy to himself.

''Do you enjoy the party, Alerie?'' Riddle asked Ari.

The next thing she did surprised us all. She placed her right hand on her left side of the chest and the side of her Heartslabyul skirt in her left hand. Then she slightly bend the knees with one foot in front of the other and curtised to Riddle.

''Yes, Lord Riddle.'' Ari teased him. Riddle was blushing in embarrassment...

''Pfft. Hahaha.'' Ari laughed. ''Sorry, I'm just teasing you. I had to do it... I couldn't help myself...'' It was nice to see this kind of side of Ari.

She did seem a little down these days, but that must have been due to the part of memory she got back, and the sudden discovery of her magic abilities.

''She's so brave...'' Cater commented on the unfolded scene.

''I wouldn't call that brave...'' Grim said insecure.

''One day her head will be rolling.'' Deuce added.

''Hahaha.'' Riddle laughed with her. '' *cough* just don't do that out of the blue again...''

''Anyway, how did your apology tart come along?'' Ace asked Riddle.

''I-I baked it, don't worry.'' Riddle remarked as he took a box. ''I made this strawberry tart.''

''The shape needs a little work, but this is great for the first time.'' Trey evaluated the tart.

''Yeah, it's the thought and taste that counts.'' Ari added.

''The taste is more important!'' Grim corrected Ari's statement.

''Well, let's give it a try.'' Ace was about to cut it.

''I wanna take a picture of this rare tart, so don't cut it yet.'' Cater interrupted and took a picture of the tart. ''Okay!''

We each got served a piece of the tart.

Third POV.

''IT'S SALTY!!!'' We all yelled at the salty tart

''What?'' Riddle was both shocked and confused at our outburst.

''What the?!'' Ace spat out the tart from his mouth. '' It's like eating the ocean! What the hell did you put in this?!''

''I followed the rules strictly, when I weighed the ingredients.'' Riddle explained. ''There shouldn't be anything wron-... Ah! Is it because I added the oyster sauce?''

'' *cough* Not the oyster sauce Clover joked about? '' Deuce coughed.

''Trey used to say that all good tarts have it even if it's not in the recipe.'' Riddle defended himself.