♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 12♣️♦️ + Art commission + OC Template!

Start from the beginning

'Another of those mysterious dreams

'Another of those mysterious dreams. I got a bad feeling.'

''Yuu...''

I opened my eyes only to find Ari sitting next to me with a concerned face. I looked to my side and saw that Grim still slept soundly.

''Nng... I can't eat another can...'' he talked in his sleep.

''Ari... Good morning...'' I said unsure of why she looked at me the way she did.

''Good morning, Yuu...'' she said. ''I have something that I need to ask you...''

''Sure...'' I said while sitting up waiting for her to ask.

''Sometimes you've been acting weird...'' she started to explain. '' It's like you're suddenly dozing off... Is everything alright?''

I pondered about if I should tell her about the dreams I've been having lately. So far she seemed trustworthy, but she also seemed to know something of the Seven, the Queen included... How will she react to it?

''Ari... can you keep a secret...?'' I asked her. My question seemed to flinch her.

''Sure, I can keep a secret.'' she answered with a gentle smile.

I explained my dreams to Ari, as she watched me with an unreadable face. I also told her about my world, the kendo club I was in and the black carriage. When I finished, she needed to process all that information. I was nervous about how she would react further.

''Okay. So, whenever you have a dream, we need to be alert... right?'' 

Her question surprised me. I thought that she would act differently.

''Y-Yeah...'' I stuttered still taken aback of her behavior. '' Don't you think that it's weird.''

''Oh, yeah. it's very weird.'' she said deadpanned, which made me flinch. ''Everybody needs a little weird in their lives. Uhm... are you going to tell the others or?''

''No, I think that I'll wait a little longer...''

''If that what is what you want then I'll respect that.'' she reassured me. ''I promise that I won't say anything until you do.''

''Thank you, Ari.''

Alerie's POV.

One after another the rest woke up. All of us were very tired as we stayed up late and ended up falling asleep in the lounge.

''Good morning.'' we all greeted each other.

''Hm? It sounds like someone's here.'' Deuce said as he walked to the foyer to open the door. When he came back Cater arrived with him.

'' G'morning! Did you enjoy your sleepover.'' Cater chippered cheerfully. ''Did you have pillow fights or played cards?''

''Good morning, Cater. Yeah, we played cards.'' Ace yawned. ''Grim didn't know the rules so we just played Old Maid.''