♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 8♣️♦️

Mulai dari awal

''You are... oh, yeah. That herbivore who can't use any magic.''

Before any of us could say something, he walked closer to Yuu and sniffed him.

''Hah... You really don't have even a hint of magic scent on you.'' he said. ''I don't feel like taking on an opponent that can't resist.''

''And for you little missy.''

He took my wrists in his hands and pulled me closer to him, as reflex I took him on his shoulders to push him away from me.

He motioned his head to the crock of my neck and began to sniff me too, making me blush at his actions.

''Hmmm... That's weird...'' he hummed. ''You don't seem to have any magic, but...''

We stood there in silence waiting for him to say something, but instead he let go of me.

''We said, we're sorry.'' Yuu said, standing in front of me.

''Are you?'' he mocked Yuu as he held his left hand over his right shoulder. ''I, Leona, can't just let you walk away after stepping on my tail. I was having such a lovely nap and I'm just pissed.''

'Leona? As in Kingscholar? The dorm leader?' I thought remembering what Octavinelle's dorm leader called him at this morning's meeting.

As Leona positioned himself to attack Yuu, someone thankfully interrupted him.

''Leona!'' someone called the dorm leader.

''Huh?''

''There you are. It's time for your remedial lessons.'' A boy with sandy-blonde hair and hyena ears said.

''The annoying one is here.'' Leona sighed.

''If you end up having to repeat again, we'll seriously be classmates next year!'' the boy scolded Leona.

''Whatever. I don't need lectures from you, Ruggie.'' Leona said annoyed.

''I don't enjoy the nagging either!'' the boy called Ruggie said while. ''Whatever, let's go!''

''Tsk.. Watch out next time you come onto my tert. Herbivores.'' Leona said and left us.

''Ffgna! I'm sweating bullets. That guy was making my fur stand on end.'' Grim yelped. ''He's a scary caretaker!''

''I don't think he's the caretaker...'' Yuu said.

''Heey! We found a spot where there's chestnuts and some tools.'' Ace called out to us.

''Ah, that's right! The chestnuts! Our tart will get smaller if we don't get a bunch.'' Grim gasped. ''We'll talk about the caretaker while we work.''

The Forest behind Campus

''...That's what happened.'' 

Grim explained what happened before to Ace and Deuce.

''There is absolutely no way that he is the caretaker.'' Ace said taken aback.

''Now that I've calmed down, I think that the guy was wearing a yellow vest...'' Grim pondered. ''He must be from Banana Dorm.''

''Banana... Do you mean Sawanaclaw.'' Deuce corrected Grim. ''Is it just me or are there a lot of delinquents at Night Raven College...?''

Ace brushed it off and looked happy about gathering the chestnuts. ''Anyway... Our chestnuts pile is pretty big. Let's get them to Trey!''

''Nyaha! This tart is going to be awesome.'' Grim cheered.

With that we headed to the kitchen where Trey waited for us.

Bonus scene

Leona's POV.

As Ruggie and I headed towards the classroom I stopped up and touched my right shoulder.

''Hey, Leona! Why are yo-!'' 

As Ruggie was about to scold me again he stopped as he saw my shoulder. ''Leona! Your shoulder! What happened?''

I looked at my shoulder which was covered by a pure, thin layer of purple crystal. I remembered back to when I pushed the female herbivore close to me. When I sniffed her, I felt my shoulder immobilize a little bit.

It looks like that herbivore can use magic, but the question is does she know it herself.

I smirked at the thought, because not many use pure crystal magic as her.

''Leona! Answer me!'' Ruggie demanded.

''It's nothing.'' I brushed it off destroying the thin layer with ease and continued to walk.

Word count: 1064

To be continued - Please leave a like and comment 😄