Chapter 186: The Past meets the Present

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean?" I inquired.

"It's just that my classmate, Sakayanagi called Kiyotaka-kun that too. I didn't think of it at first until I realized what she meant." 

Of course, wouldn't be surprising for Sakayanagi to figure her out as well. 

At least she's not a major threat right now. 

But to think that Yuki would let herself be in the same class with Sakayanagi.

Though it chalks up coincidence. 

Nothing more to it. 

"You haven't even answered my question yet. Why did you come to this school?" Yuki asked.

"I was ordered by his father to bring him back at least that's until they betrayed me." 

"Betrayed?" 

"You remember Tsukishiro right? that old man punished me while I was a child whenever I fail a test or even losing a single fight. He and I don't see eye to eye and even instigated his peers especially Ayanokouji-sensei to see me as a weakling to be disposed of. Which is the reason why he sent his new students to ANHS."

"I see but where are we going? You said that the two escaped up north."

"I have some business to settle first. Yuki, hide behind one of the trees." 

"Why?"

"You don't want to get involved." I said as I walked on ahead.

I saw Yuki following what I said as she hid behind a tree. 

I headed to the location that Horikita wanted me to meet. 

I don't know what the hell she wants with me, but I should at least entertain what she has to say. 

I walked for about 5 minutes as I reached a small clearing in this forest. 

In fact, I'm currently at the center of the island.

With the phone I stole from one of the kouhais. 

I was able to deduce the location of where they could be.

Northeast from where I stand.

Now where is she? 

"You arrived." I heard a familiar voice. 

"Horikita, it's nice seeing you again. I thought you're keeping the checkpoint warm for me." I said to her. 

"True but I just want to have a talk." she said.

"Hoh? at a time like this?"

"That's right. Ever since you came to this school and end up in our class. You've been nothing but trouble. If you really are capable of potentially beating Ayanokouji-kun and Class S, then why not side with me?"

"Side with you? 

"Is there a problem?"

"No, it's just that why now?" I asked. 

"I realized that we wouldn't be in Class A if it weren't for you. I really hate admitting it, but you really are as strong as Ayanokouji-kun. Maybe you can even help us get pass Class S at some point. If you're willing to work with us." 

"Is that why you called me here?" 

"That's right."

I sighed. 

I didn't think Horikita would let herself work with me despite the obvious dissention. 

Oh well. 

"So, you're finally submitting to me?"