♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 2♣️♦️

Start from the beginning

''The pleasure is all mine. I'm Alerie Lewyn.'' I said as shook hands with him.

''Already off to a good start. Splendid.'' The headmaster interrupted. ''Let me introduce you to the rest of the staff.''

''This is Divus Crewel. He teaches Science.''

''Miss Alerie. Time for your training!'' the man with black and white parted hair said.

''Next, we have Ashton Vargas. He's our P.E. teacher.''

''Hmmm. Miss Alerie... You need to put on more muscle!'' the broad-shouldered man said.

''And lastly, we have Sam. He's not a teacher, but he owns Mr. S's Mystery Shop, a school store on campus.''

''Hello, my little imp. My store will meet anyone's needs, from the tiniest frog to the wealthiest prince!'' the man with black-and-purple locks said.

KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK.

''That must be the dorm leaders. Teachers you can go back to your work now.'' the headmaster informed.

The door opened and the dorm leaders entered in their school uniforms. The only one I could recognize was Riddle, since I met him at the ceremony. There was four other boys beside him and a...

'' Floating tablet!? And here I thought that I've seen it all...'' I sweatdropped.

''Arrived just in time! Hmm... Aside from Shroud, we are missing two dorm leaders.'' the headmaster informed. ''Have you seen Kingscholar and Draconia?''

''Leona is most likely napping somewhere and have no interest in coming.'' the boy with glasses said.

''I see... what about Draconia?'' the headmaster sighed.

''My apologies. I saw him last night. He was not in his room when I checked this morning.'' the boy with black hair with magenta highlights said.

''We do not have the time to look for them, so let us begin.'' the headmaster spoke. ''As you know miss Alerie has become my secretary. And as I just explained, she will work close with the teachers. She will also work just as close with the dorm leaders regarding school events and whatever situation appears.''

They all looked at me, making me a little nervous. Especially Riddle, who glared annoyingly at me.

''That is why I wanted to make you all acquainted with each other, and for her, to set faces to names if she will need relay messages and such. Also, she will eventually become acquainted with the vice-dorm leaders. Because I am so gracious, I thought that I would at least let her know a certain number of people first.''

''HAHA! Don't worry headmaster! I will make her most welcome with a parade!'' a white-haired boy with a headband said.

''Didn't you hear what the headmaster said? He just told us to take it easy. You'll end up scaring her away.'' the boy light-blonde hair said.

''I wouldn't even bother coming, it's too scary to be in the center of it all.'' the boy from the tablet spoke.

''Enough. We should introduce ourselves, and besides I have to get back to the dorm soon to check on students who overslept.'' Riddle said in a calm manner.

''Riddle is right. I assume that the rest of us also have some things to do before class start.'' the headmaster added.

''Miss Alerie will you..?'' the headmaster motioned to me to step a little closer to the dorm leaders catching their attention.

''Hello, my name is Alerie Lewyn. I'm looking forward to work with you.'' I said while putting my right hand at my left side of my chest to show respect *