Chapter 7

Chapter 7 The Weakness of Zombies

    A blood moon dyed the pitch-black sky with a strange red mist.

    In the ruins, Shi Yu ran desperately, with dense zombies chasing after her. The sky-shattering roar, the thick blood, and the waving sharp claws seemed to wrap her around her like a pair of invisible hands. No matter how much she ran, she couldn't escape this cycle of despair.

    I don't know how long I ran. She fell headlong to the ground, and the zombies behind her rose up, and the broken faces were constantly enlarged in her eyes. In the end, only a thin line away from her!

    A drop of dew fell on Shi Yu's face, and Shi Yu was awakened instantly. Take a big breath. Looking around in horror, he realized that he was still entangled in the tree. It was already dawn.

    Shi Yu breathed a sigh of relief, his tense body went limp, and the cold sweat on his back had already soaked his clothes. Fortunately, the despair just now was just a dream. She's alive and well...

    but her neck is so sore.

    "Hinghuo..." As soon as she spoke, Shi Yu was startled, her voice was hoarse beyond recognition. As soon as he spoke, there was a sharp pain in his throat, and Shi Yu felt cold in his heart. At such a time, she actually caught a cold. It was truly a misfortune that never comes singly.

    But yes. A girl's family hung a night on a tree in the wild. It's not normal if you don't catch a cold. Fortunately, Shi Yu only has inflammation in his throat. It's not serious yet.

    "Hinghuo... Yinghuo..." Shi Yu shouted hoarsely, but no Yinghuo appeared. Can't help but panic, why hasn't the firefly appeared yet? Shouldn't he have left himself and left?

    Shi Yu wanted to yell loudly with all his might, but his voice was still hoarse and thin, and his throat also hurt like a needle prick, which stimulated Shi Yu's tears to roll in his eyes.

    The firefly in the green leaves also fell into her own nightmare, and the image of Wuxin piercing her chest with a hairpin was lingering. In the dream, she repeated the tragic scene when she was sealed, and Wuxin knelt down in front of him, The pair of stagnant eyes that stared at him when the blood dripped on the formation, stared at him tightly like a demon.

    "Firefly..."

    The firefly in the green leaves frowned, he was still being scorched by the sky fire in the sealed formation, the pain made him shiver, but what is this voice? So hoarse and ugly, who is calling him?

    "Hinghuo..."

    Yinghuo felt that the sky fire in the formation seemed to be less hot. Is this voice saving him? Who is it? Who can save him from the endless nightmare?

    "Green-haired monster! Come out quickly! If you don't come out again, wait until the old lady goes down and burns you!"

    Yinghuo suddenly woke up, looked around eagerly, saw the outside world through the green leaves, Shi Yu was crying Grinning and struggling in the vines.

    The tied-up short hair has long been parted, hanging unevenly below her ears, the blood on the top of her head has long since dried up and condensed into a ball on her head, her eyes are staring straight in her direction, her lips keep opening and closing, her mouth The skin is already dry enough to be skinned, without any aesthetic feeling, even ugly.

    But... Looking at Shi Yu's appearance, the depression in Yinghuo's Nightmare dissipated little by little, and seeing Shi Yu's distorted facial features, the corners of Yinghuo's mouth turned up little by little...