Chapter 12

Chapter Twelve

    Xun Bingbing, who had recovered from his shock, was so angry that he stood up and grabbed the zombie's hair and slammed it on the door edge of the car, smashing the zombie's forehead four or five times. Break free from the hands of zombies. Xun Bingbing dragged the dead zombie out of the car. Looking into the car, I saw that the key was still inserted in the car, and I couldn't help being overjoyed.

    "Great! Xiaoyu. I have the key. Here are some packages." Xun Bingbing opened the packages in the back seat of the car. What was found was a pile of food and a thin blanket. Shi Yu also came over and was overjoyed to see what was in the package. This is timely rain!

    "Xiaoyu, why don't we search for other cars? Maybe we will find more supplies?"

    Shi Yu's heart was also moved, and the group of them. Firefly is fine. It should be to absorb the essence of the sun and the moon and eat it as a meal, right? But she, Xun Bingbing and Wu Qianqian really want to eat, and now they find that the more supplies the better for them.

    "Yes, yes! Go and see. Is there anything else that can be used? I'm afraid of the cold. One blanket is not enough for the six of us!" At this moment, Wang Li jumped out and looked at Shi Shi eagerly. Jade. I'm afraid she won't search.     Shi Yu's originally gentle face collapsed in an instant, and he turned his head to look at Wang Li gloomyly. When Xun Bingbing was in trouble just now, the actions of Wang Li and Han Lin naturally fell into her eyes. If it wasn't for Wu Qianqian's help, perhaps only Yinghuo could save her. Now that this woman still has the face to speak, do you really think she has a good temper?     Shi Yu walked towards Wang Li and Han Lin step by step with a sullen face. His eagle-like eyes stared straight into Wang Li's eyes. She was so scared that she took two steps back and wobbled her legs unceasingly. Han Lin lowered his head and didn't dare to look at Shi Yu at this time, and he knew that his behavior just now had gone too far. If Wu Qianqian hadn't been there at that time, Xun Bingbing would have been in danger. Han Lin, who felt he was wrong, bit his lip, but he secretly glanced at Ying Ying. Huo glanced at him, he didn't help just now, why wasn't Shi Yu angry?     "Snapped!"

    A loud slap sounded, and Wang Li's left face was immediately imprinted with five fingers. Shi Yu pursed her lips and shook her hand. The strength of her left hand was still weak. When Shi Yu was about to change her right hand and slap again, Wu Qianqian pulled Caught Shi Yu's clothes corner, changed back to a submissive look, and shook his head slightly at Shi Yu. Xun Bingbing was also stunned, what happened to Xiaoyu? Why did you suddenly hit that woman? Although she is also very upset about this idiot woman.

    At the critical moment just now, Xun Bingbing only saw the zombie's big mouth and sharp teeth, so naturally he didn't see Han Lin and Wang Li's small movements.

    "Shi Yu, Wang Li...is just afraid...she won't do this again, right? Lili?" Wu Qianqian looked at Wang Li, hoping that Wang Li would admit her mistake. She was watching behind the two of them. The most clear thing is that Han Lin is okay and still wants to help, but Wang Li really intends to die!

    "Shi Yu, it was me, Han Lin, who was not authentic just now. I'm sorry, you can hit me if you want, and I won't say anything!" As soon as

    Han Lin finished speaking, Shi Yu also slapped Han Lin on the face, causing Han Lin to turn his head away. He looked at Shi Yu in disbelief, as if he couldn't believe that Shi Yu would really hit him.

    Heh, this man really thinks he doesn't dare to fight anymore? A fire was burning in Shi Yu's heart. If Han Lin didn't speak, Shi Yu might ignore him. He would only think that he was a coward who was frightened by a little girl's jaw being stabbed off. Now that Han Lin opened his mouth, Shi Yu was angry "噗噌" went up, if Xun Bingbing was bitten just now, not to mention beating them, even chopping them up and throwing them to feed Xun Bingbing Shiyu who turned into a zombie can do it! If you didn't make a move just now, what are you pretending to be a real man now? !