Chapter 61

Chapter 61 Female Friend

    At two o'clock in the afternoon, it is the time when the sun is at its most vicious, even though it is autumn. But it couldn't match Qiuhu's power.

    Beads of sweat kept sliding down Shi Yu's forehead. She only felt that her eyes were dark. As if he saw the stars in the sky revolving around him, he murmured: "I'm paralyzed, Bingbing. I'm going to get rich, I see golden flowers." Hearing this

    . Xun Bingbing rolled his eyes. I still have the strength to joke around, it seems that I can still stick around for an hour or two. Zhu Ye also burst out laughing. Although this woman spoke a lot of foul language, she couldn't make people bored. On the contrary, I think she is straightforward and sincere. There is a kind of alternative cuteness.

    After another quarter of an hour, Shi Yu's clothes were wet with sweat and stuck tightly to his body. The body looks more bumpy, Zhu Ye looked at it playfully. Xindao Yinghuo's eyesight wasn't too bad, but this figure was quite hot.

    "Your Excellency, God General. Have you seen enough?" Yinghuo's cool voice sounded, and Zhu Ye swayed. She flinched: "Hey, that's enough. That's enough."

    Xun Bingbing looked at Zhu Ye with contempt, and cut. Still a god, it seems like a pervert. Seeing Xun Bingbing's eyes, Zhu Ye couldn't help feeling a little uncomfortable, he was just looking at his sister-in-law, don't think too much about this dead girl!

    "Boom..." There was a muffled sound of falling to the ground, and everyone saw Shi Yu lying on the ground, already passed out, and the figure of Yinghuo flashed and appeared beside Shi Yu, not paying any attention to the big man covered in her body, She hugged.

    Xun Bingbing also asked nervously: "Is Xiaoyu okay?"

    Yinghuo probed Shi Yu's veins and replied, "It's okay, I've got heatstroke." Putting his palm on Shi Yu's back, he channeled a trace of internal force into her body , his internal strength is cold, but it is very useful at this moment.

    Zhu Ye stepped forward, stretched out his hand, took out a bottle of medicine from Lingxu, and handed it to Xun Bingbing: "You and her are sisters, right? This medicine is a good medicine for dredging meridians and activating blood circulation, and it can also dredge muscles and bones and strengthen meridians. It is suitable for her Clean it up and wipe it on her body."

    Xun Bingbing thanked her repeatedly after receiving it, this is a fairy medicine, Shi Yu is really lucky.

    Shi Yu felt a cool feeling circulating in his body, and slowly opened his eyes, only to see a face like a firefly banished fairy in front of him, a pair of glazed eyes like a cold glow and a bright moon, and her nostrils, which were already suffering from heatstroke, Unable to live up to expectations, two tubes of dazzling bright red poured down.

    Xun Bingbing covered her face, she didn't know such a shameful woman... who is this woman? Does she know it?

    Yinghuo was also taken aback, and couldn't help but tinge a faint blush on his cheeks, is his skin really so pretty? This woman is so excited?

    When Shi Yu saw Yinghuo's blush, it made him even more beautiful, so the nosebleeds became more violent, almost rushing out, Xun Bingbing was already expressionless, why was Shi Yu so hopeless? ? ? He hurriedly took out the sanitary napkin in his pocket and blocked her nostrils.

    Originally, she thought that her aunt would be coming soon, so she kept it in her pocket at any time, but she didn't expect it to come in handy now, anyway, it was also used to suck blood, so why not?     Wu Qianqian was stunned. She opened her mouth wide and looked at the two people who seemed to be performing a cross talk, and a thought sprouted from the bottom of her heart—who are they? I do not recognize!     Shi Yugang hadn't reacted at first, and was almost breathless when he was covered by Xun Bingbing, only to see that the person covering his nostrils was a female close friend with small wings, and suddenly became angry, and broke free from Xun Bingbing's hand He roared angrily: "You're a dick! Have you eaten shit?! Are you so courageous?! Did I give you a face recently?!"     Shi Yu's face was extremely ferocious, and his facial features were distorted. Still bleeding, grinning like a ghost, a pair of phoenix eyes seemed to be burning with fire, almost roasting Xun Bingbing.     Rao Yinghuo felt chills when she saw this honor, and couldn't help silently withdrawing from her holding her. Zhu Ye looked like he had just seen the big world, and looked at Yinghuo with admiration, brother, you can also fall in love with such a woman, and eliminate harm for the people!     Xun Bingbing trembled: "I don't have any paper on me, so it's impossible for you to bleed all the time, right?"

    "If you don't have any paper, why are you looking for it! A large piece of paralyzed sanitary napkin is pasted on my face! What the hell is it for a long night! Do you usually have blood collapse when you come to your aunt?!" Wu Qianqian thought more and

    more Pretending not to know these two people...

    "Why are you so angry? She also stopped the bleeding for you, but the style of the cloth scarf looks strange." Seeing Shi Yu looking for Bingbing so fiercely, Zhu Ye couldn't help feeling a little pity, and said. Although Yinghuo didn't speak, his eyes agreed, and he didn't know why Shi Yu was so furious all of a sudden.

    These words successfully complicated the complexions of the three women, especially Shi Yu, who wiped her nose involuntarily with the sanitary napkin in her hand, blushing, what should she say? This thing is used by women today to suck blood? Is a woman's good friend good partner? If she said this, she might be able to dig a hole with her own hands and bury herself in it.

    Xun Bingbing and Wu Qianqian looked at Shi Yu wiping his nosebleed, and silently wiped the sweat from his forehead. They were so fierce just now, but now they have used it.

    "What is the big aunt?" Yinghuo asked suspiciously.

    "Cough cough cough cough cough..." The three women choked on their own saliva, how to explain this? Auntie is a woman who loves and hates at the same time, can it be more annoying when it comes to the curse?

    Seeing that the three girls didn't speak a word, Yinghuo and Zhuye were confused. What's wrong with them?

    "Hey, my waist, Bingbing, Qianqian, come and help me, I can't do it anymore." Shi Yu wanted to get up from the ground, but his whole body was so sore that his whole body felt as if an elephant had stepped on him. Trembling with sourness.

    "Slow down." Firefly said.

    "Daxian, let's stop here today, I really can't do it." Shi Yu almost knelt down to Yinghuo, what a half-hour horse stance! Whoever loves piercing will do it, anyway, she can't hold on anymore, her waist is almost broken after piercing.

    "I won't let you continue anymore. You have done a good job. People with no background can hardly achieve your level. Your body has great potential. Now I will teach you a method of breath adjustment. You learn it and go back. Don’t go to sleep, cleanse your body and apply medicine, then adjust your breath, it will get twice the result with half the effort, this half an hour can last you for three days.”

    Shi Yu smiled obsequiously when he heard it: “Oh, God of Firefly, I should have said it earlier~” Speaking like a bug, he put his hands under his body and twisted his body.

    Coupled with the twisted look and the nosebleeds on her face, Yinghuo couldn't help feeling a little dizzy, damn it! Why would he foolishly think that she had something to do with Wuxin? This woman is simply terrifying!

    Zhu Ye's eyes became more and more admirable, has this guy been sealed for hundreds of years, and he has become unscrupulous!