Chapter 66

Chapter 66 Are you poisoned?

    Shi Yu no longer knew how many cycles he had breathed out, how long it had been, and was in the illusion. It seems that every time I open my eyes, I can see the sea of ​​red flowers. Pull out a trace of red thread and drill into her body. Nurturing the dantian meridians, the ancient beauty in front of her is also constantly saying the formulas of cultivation.

    Compared with Professor Yinghuo's, the words spoken by this ancient beauty are more difficult to understand. But Shi Yu understood it miraculously, and operated according to the mental method in the beautiful mouth over and over again.

    slowly. I feel that the gas accumulated in the dantian is getting more and more overflowing. When the dantian was almost broken, the quiet voice sounded again.

    "Spirit and Qi are integrated. Heart is like Qi, chaotic intermingling, lingering. Feel Qi like silk. Condensed into breath." Shi Yu immediately aroused his

    mind and tried his best to perceive the swelling breath in the dantian. Divide your mind to pull the breath, and the breath will become smaller when it walks around the body. After circulating all the accumulated qi in the dantian, suddenly. The air in Dantian is like a cloud.

    Layers of ripples appeared, like clouds and waves began to churn. Like a raging wind, a cloud-like aura began to swirl in the dantian. faster and faster!

    In the eyes of Yinghuo and Lingbao, Shi Yu began to shake violently. That layer of black sweat has condensed into a hard shell, and now it is slowly peeling off, revealing the white skin inside.

    Lingbao was taken aback, thinking that Shi Yu was in some danger, and was about to ask, when Yinghuo put his index finger on her cherry lips and made a gesture of silencing him, so he didn't dare to make a sound, He had no choice but to look at Shi Yu eagerly.

    Yinghuo showed joy on her face, and it seemed that she was about to succeed!

    The air mass whirled crazily in the dantian, and Shi Yu faintly felt that the dantian was a little hot, and the breath became smaller and smaller during the rotation, but the color became more intense, almost changing from gray to milky white.

    After an unknown amount of time, the vortex of breath slowly stagnated.

    And Shi Yu's eyes slowly opened...

    "Holding the grass, what does it smell like?! It stinks to death!" As soon as Shi Yu opened his eyes and regained consciousness, he smelled a pungent stench, which made him feel sick. Her eyes were dim.

    "Ah! Mommy! You're fine!" Lingbao shouted, and immediately threw himself into Shi Yu's arms. Shi Yu reached out to catch him, but found that he had two smooth arms. Root wrapped in a sheet.

    Shi Yu froze for a moment, stared blankly at Yinghuo in front of him, a blush immediately rose on his face, and stared dumbly at Yinghuo with his mouth open.

    After the crisis was resolved, Yinghuo also slowed down her tense nerves. At this moment, all the black shells on Shi Yu's body fell off, and she was like a newborn. Her skin was as white as snow, as tender as egg white, as if water would come out with a pinch. Her phoenix eyes were blurred, her red lips were slightly parted, and she looked ignorant of the world.

    Yinghuo's abdomen tightened, her breathing suddenly became heavy, she hurriedly turned her back, and said, "Put on your clothes."

    Seeing Yinghuo turned around, Shi Yu quickly jumped up from the bed and hurriedly put Xun Bingbing on the bed. Putting on the prepared change of clothes, she blushed and said, "Okay."