Chapter 13

Chapter Thirteen

    Except for Xun Bingbing who was driving, everyone in the car felt what it means to fly close to the ground.

    The car, which had been running the engine and shaking non-stop, suddenly rushed out at high speed. Everyone's eyes widened in fright. I took a deep breath and held it in my chest but couldn't get it out. The heart was beating rapidly. But Yinghuo was extremely excited, fell in love with this treasure called 'Che' instantly, and thought to herself. When this thing stops, he will touch it and open it.

    Shi Yu tried to calm down and encouraged himself to take a deep breath. It is not the first time that Xun Bingbing drove the car. Get used to it, get used to it! Just as he was thinking like this, he found that Xun Bingbing was rushing straight towards the place with the largest pile of zombies!

    "Big sister, I trouble you to look at the road!"

    Xun Bingbing was about to cry, it wasn't that she didn't look at the road, but she couldn't see it! I shrank a little and stepped on the accelerator. At this moment, she suffered from her height even more. She could only see two-thirds of the car window, and she managed to look up to see it. Her neck was almost stretched like a swan's neck!

    What she regrets most now. It's just that her mother didn't chase after her when she was a picky eater, and now she understands. Height is flawed! If time could go back, she would definitely yell to her mother—"One more bowl!" "Go left

    ! Left left!"

    Shi Yu also saw the dilemma of Xun Bingbing. Hastily reminded me.

    Xun Bingbing immediately turned the steering wheel.

    "How the hell do you have a brain?! That's the right side!!!" Shi Yu grabbed the steering wheel that Xun Bingbing had beaten to death, and slowly pushed it back. Shi Yu is grateful at this time! Fortunately, she often plays with model cars when she goes to the video game city. Even if you haven't really been on the road, you have more or less common sense. At least you can turn the steering wheel.

    But even if Shi Yu tried his best to move the steering wheel back, he couldn't resist the power of Xun Bingbing's accelerator pedal. The car slammed into the curb in an instant, and Shi Yu was so scared that he almost kicked Xun Bingbing down to get started. Xun Bingbing was also desperately turning the steering wheel at this moment, but she couldn't see the way, so she could only turn left and right.

    Seen from the outside, the car spun around at first, and then twisted and slammed down the road like a drunken man.

    "Forget it! You just drive! Go straight!" Seeing more and more zombies surrounding him, Shi Yu's heart sank, and he couldn't delay any longer! This place must be escaped immediately! Go straight, just go straight, she doesn't believe it, according to Xun Bingbing's aura of flying a fighter jet, he can't make a bloody road?

    Hearing Shi Yu's words, Xun Bingbing gained confidence, looked at the rearview mirror and adjusted the steering wheel, then rushed straight into the pile of corpses!

    "Bang bang bang..."

    Everyone saw the zombies being knocked out and Xun Bingbing's 100-yard speedometer, and the corners of their mouths twitched. This little girl drove a tank during World War II in her previous life, right? Even if it was a dead body lying in front of the road, Xun Bingbing drove over it due to the high chassis and anti-vibration of the off-road vehicle.

    "Come to my side!"

    "Come to your side!"

    "Come to my side!"

    Afraid that the female fairy would get the wrong direction again, Shi Yu didn't say left or right, and when she needed to turn, she just let Xun Whose direction is Bingbing turning, this cooperation is also tacit, and there is no more confusion. Under Xun Bingbing's thunderous speed, they quickly rushed out of the siege of zombies.

    Shi Yu collapsed in an instant, gasping for breath. Every time she took Xun Bingbing's car, she felt as if she had walked before the gate of hell. Now her throat was burning, and she didn't want to say a word anymore.

    When the car drove out of the campus, there were a lot fewer zombies on the street, only a few scattered floating around, which made Xun Bingbing puzzled, she thought she would encounter the situation like the zombie siege in the movie. He glanced at Shi Yu curiously, but Xun Bingbing still held back and didn't ask, Shi Yu's voice would probably fail if he spoke again.

    "Bingbing, since there are not so many zombies, you should drive more slowly...I want to vomit..." Wu Qianqian said with a pale face and lingering fear.

    "Ah! I forgot!"

    Hearing this, Xun Bingbing slowly slowed down, reducing the speed to sixty yards, and everyone felt alive. They finally understood why Shi Yu's expression was so frightened when he first heard Xun Bingbing say that she wanted to drive.

    Xun Bingbing still couldn't see the road, but because the street was spacious and there were no other cars on the road, Xun Bingbing let go of his hands and feet, and fulfilled his dream of a master driver in a leisurely manner. It's really exciting to think about it. When she was watching the movie "Fast and Furious", she dreamed of driving a sports car to pursue the feeling of flying close to the ground. Now it can be regarded as half of the dream, and the only thing left is to own a sports car.

    Xun Bingbing thought about it, everyone is almost dead now, there must be a sports car owner in the urban area who has turned into a zombie, if she meets her and borrows it to drive, it will not be considered a disgrace to the crystallization of labor and human life technology.

    Thinking of this, Xun Bingbing couldn't help but look forward to it, and wanted to run to the city immediately.

    After driving for a while, Xun Bingbing entered the nearest town to the outskirts of this university town. They needed to find some supplies, refuel the car, and most importantly, find antibiotics for Shi Yu. Not small, if Shi Yu's resistance is strong, maybe he will pass it after a while and increase his immunity, but the most feared inflammation will spread, and it will be troublesome at that time. Now Shi Yu is the spiritual pillar of their group. Even Wang Li hoped that Shi Yu would get well soon, so that her own safety would be more protected.

    After finding a gas station, Xun Bingbing parked the car, and the group got off.

    Yinghuo circled the car twice. He has always liked cleanliness, even though there were still blood stains on the car when he hit the zombie, he still couldn't help touching the car body. Is this something made by humans? It is even incomparable to the purest sweat-and-blood BMW, so fast, what kind of treasure is it?

    But he can see this thing parked on the side of the street everywhere on the road. Could it be that this is an object that everyone has popularized? Humans actually have such power against the sky now? When he first became a demon, it took him ten years to learn the easy method of shrinking the ground to an inch. He was still guided by wisdom, and only good aptitude can learn it as soon as possible. But now everyone in human beings can travel thousands of miles a day?

    Yinghuo couldn't stop marveling at the intelligence of human beings. Although they are the most vulnerable and vulnerable existences in the Three Realms, they possess such great wisdom. No wonder God didn't expel human beings from this world.

    But except for Shi Yu, the others didn't pay attention to Yinghuo's movements, but were studying how to use the oil gun at the gas station.

    Shi Yu really didn't want to see Yinghuo's grandma Liu who was surprised to see everything in the Grand View Garden, so he pulled his long sleeves and walked away, entering the convenience store in the gas station.

    They were running out of water in the car, so they had to carry two boxes of water to the car in case of emergencies. Of course, she didn't dare to instruct this old man to help her as a coolie, so she had to do it herself and have enough food and clothing.

    Just as Shi Yu was moving, a few hands with broken flesh and bones protruded from under the counter!