Chapter 4

Chapter 4 Zombies?

    While Shi Yu was in a mess, the man also commanded the vines to wring the zombie's head to pieces, and then frowned and muttered "disgusting". Shi Yu was speechless. It seems that you are more disgusting...just stab to death. Do you have to twist the red and white ones and fly around?

    "What is this? It seems to be a human being, right? Why can't it die with a pierced heart?" The man turned his head and asked.

    "Eh...they were humans before they died..."

    "Zombies? Isn't this thing under the control of the underworld? There will only be one or two fish that slip through the net occasionally. But this..." The man closed his eyes and passed the plant sensor within ten miles. It turns out that the number of these things is not as simple as a fish that slipped through the net. "There are so many zombies, the old man in the underworld rebelled? Did the old man in the heaven deduct his salary?" "Do

    you... have any clothes? Can you put them on and let us have a good talk..." Although Shi Yu is a medical student. I don't have a big concept of the difference between men and women in my mind, and I have a thorough understanding of men's physiological parts and structures early in the anatomy class. But I can't stand this handsome man! This figure! This skin! This looks! Shi Yu was afraid that she would not be able to control herself and molested him.

    The man raised his eyebrows. Leaning at Shi Yu sarcastically and looking straight at him, she really can't be compared with Wu Xin. A shy and introverted woman like Wuxin would definitely not be able to do such a lustful thing of staring at a man's body.

    Wuxin... Wuxin... What is your relationship with this woman?

    Shi Yu saw the man raised a hand, and his slender index finger drew a circle in the air. Green fluorescent light appeared. The green leaves on the branches in the forest separated from the branches as if they had life, and surrounded the man one after another, the green light flourished. It was especially dazzling in the dark woods, forcing Shi Yu to close his eyes.

    When you open your eyes again. The man was dressed in green clothes, and his hair was smoothly scattered around his waist like a waterfall. There is a faint grassy fragrance on the body. The clouds in the sky are gradually closing, and the sky is glazed. The man's face is like blue orchid. The posture is leisurely and elegant, and there is a figure of pine and bamboo. The pupils are arrogant, like the unique green light in the forest. Shi Yu was amazed by this gesture. It's just... She really can't understand a man wearing green... Can't she change the color? Must be green? This is unlucky for men, dear~

    "What's your name?" Shi Yu asked.

    "Hmph, why do mere mortals ask me my name?" The man held a lock of long hair with one hand and played with his fingertips. He raised his chin and looked down at Shi Yu's upturned face. Heh, what a short man, it's hard for me to talk to you .

    "You saved my life, why don't you ask me the name of the savior? Also... don't point your nose at me. A person, hey... It doesn't matter if you are a human or a human, no matter how beautiful your nostrils are. It won't look good."

    The man's hands froze while playing with his hair, anger flashed in his eyes, but he still closed his chin a little.

    "What nostrils! The words spoken by a girl are so vulgar! There are so many people who are monsters and monsters. This deity is called Yinghuo, which is a demon, but you don't need to call this deity by his name directly, just call this deity the Lord. "

    Oh, Yinghuo, my name is Shi Yu." Shi Yu automatically ignored the words behind Yinghuo, she likes good-looking people, no matter if they are men or women, as long as they are good-looking, she will involuntarily have a good impression of this person, So as long as Yinghuo's arrogance doesn't hurt her, she can automatically ignore it.