Chapter 56

Chapter 56 Demon power? Waist strength?

    In the end, Shi Yu agreed to discuss with everyone whether to go to the police station or not, considering the large number of people and children.

    "Are you crazy? Are you an idiot? Are you still going to find Gu Rong?" Xun Bingbing responded with one sentence as soon as he opened his mouth, successfully attracting Gu Rong's hostile gaze.

    "Damn it. Is it because I haven't been aggressive recently. Is your old man a Hello Kitty?" Shi Yu slapped Xun Bingbing on the back of the head. The dead girl has been very courageous recently.

    Xun Bingbing blinked his big eyes aggrieved, and softened his tone: "Xiaoyu, I'm afraid you won't be able to let go of reconciling with Gu Rong."

    Shi Yu also knew that Xun Bingbing was doing it for her own good. Fearing that she would be wronged, he sighed. Said: "There is nothing I can't let go of. I can't rub the sand in my eyes. If I am an indecisive person, I won't be so decisive and sad when we break up." It was for Gu Rong. I just hope he can stop pestering.

    Gu Rong felt bitter in his heart. But he couldn't speak, after all, he was the one who felt sorry for Shi Yu first.

    "But..."

    "There is nothing but, now Yinghuo is injured. Lingbao can only come out at night, I need time, energy, and a safe place. I will learn the kung fu of my body immediately, Yinghuo can't do everything. The last time was Yi You, I don't want it to be you next time!" interrupted Xun Bingbing. Shi Yu's eyes suddenly became sharp.

    This is also the reason why she must learn martial arts with Yinghuo. Yi You's incident was an accident. But she didn't want this kind of accident to happen again, Yi You's death was a blow to her. It's something that others can't understand, it's like a slap in the face that slaps her to the ground, telling her how stupid she is, actually wanting to rely on others to survive, thinking that she can be at ease just by leaning on a thigh.

    One's own ability is the foundation of a foothold! She didn't dare to think at all, if that day, the person who was bitten was Xun Bingbing, what should she do? It is estimated that she will give up on herself and lose the hope of surviving. To her, Xun Bingbing is the only family member. She can't bear Xun Bingbing's accident!

    "Xiaoyu..." Xun Bingbing looked at Shi Yu complicatedly, she didn't expect Shi Yu to be so determined to learn martial arts because of herself.

    Although Yinghuo is depressed, he has no position to make Shi Yu change his mind. He really wants to tell her that he has the capital to protect her, but after the Lingbao incident, Yinghuo also hesitates. Different, then, Shi Yu lying in his arms that day will become a corpse, or a body that has been taken away by Lingbao.

    In the end, Shi Yu made a final decision and went back to the police station together!

    Gu Rong also heaved a sigh of relief. What he was most afraid of was that Shi Yu would leave directly, so his suffering would be considered in vain. Since Shi Yu is still so angry with him, it proves that she still has herself in her heart. Instead of being indifferent, he believed that after a long time, he would slowly move her.

    Zhu Ye walked up to Yinghuo and asked, "I heard that you were sealed, or sealed with the death curse, how did you get out?"

    Shi Yu showed a nonchalant look and continued to pull Xun Bingbing's hand Hands walked in front, but ears were already pricked up. Yinghuo must have been sealed by that woman named 'Wuxin', right?

    Yinghuo's face froze, as if she had been touched to a forbidden place in her heart, she pursed her lips and refused to speak, but seeing the faint worry in Zhuye's eyes, she also let go: "I don't know, her blood flowed into my Branch, I woke up."