Chapter 74

Chapter 74 Hobbies

    Xiao Ke was still squatting next to the corpse, without saying a word, with a sad face.

    "I said. You scared me at first. I don't care about you anymore. Then you should tell me about it in order to repay me for saving your life?" Shi Yu said depressedly.

    Yinghuo gave Shi Yu a cold look, and he knew that this woman was not that timid.

    "Mum, you talk a lot of nonsense. Let's go back, she doesn't want to say it." Lingbao said.

    Shi Yu patted Lingbao's head. He smiled and said, "Do you know what my hobby is?"

    "..." Lingbao shook his head.

    Firefly thought to herself. It should be the game she said, right?

    "My hobbies are playing games and being mean to others. Look at your Aunt Bingbing. Is she mean?"

    Lingbao and Yinghuo nodded together.

    "Yes, close to Zhu Zhechi, she learned her meanness from me. Look at your Aunt Bingbing again. What is her hobby?" "

    Cooking? Beautifying?" Lingbao asked puzzled.

    "No. Her hobbies are money and gossip. You see, it's the same reason. I've been a child with your Aunt Bingbing for so many years, so naturally I'm also very gossip." Finished speaking

    . His eyes looked at Xiao Ke with sparkling eyes.

    Lingbao and Yinghuo twitched their mouths at the same time, especially Yinghuo. He really wanted to slap himself twice, why on earth did he think this woman had something to do with Wuxin. Even if there is a relationship, it is more than a star and a half.

    Xiao Ke glanced at the corpse in front of him. With a final sigh, he began to tell his own story.

    She is a rich second generation. Because of her boyfriend's relationship in this city, she asked her father to buy a house in this city, and she also found a job here. She had a good relationship and was about to get married, and her father also agreed to buy this house. The house was given to them as a new house.

    Her boyfriend is not rich, but fortunately, he is more motivated. Working in a state-owned enterprise is quite appreciated by the leaders.

    Originally, everything looked happy, but Xiaoke's sudden coma changed everything.

    She had cancer, liver cancer...

    As a last resort, she had to go home for treatment, and her boyfriend, holding her and crying, said that no matter what, he wanted her to be his bride. It's all worth it, no regrets to die.

    Worried that his career would be affected, Xiao Ke went back by herself. Accompanied by her parents, she underwent chemotherapy and radiotherapy. She did not give up hope of surviving at all.

    After finally getting better, she quietly came to this city to give him a surprise, but at home, in the home of her and his future new house, she saw him sleeping peacefully, but someone was taking a shower in the bathroom. , is a woman.

    That look almost cost her half her life.

    He asked him hoarsely, why did he treat her like this, but what he got in return was ruthless ridicule-yes, I loved you at the beginning, but you are like a princess, if you want me to accommodate you, I will Tired, I also want a gentle hometown.

    "So, your boyfriend said he wanted to marry you for the house?" Shi Yu couldn't help interrupting.

    Xiao Ke was stunned: "How do you know?"

    Shi Yu rolled his eyes, "Nonsense, you acted in so many TV dramas for nothing?"

    Xiao Ke lowered his head and said sadly: "TV dramas? Yes, I My life is like a TV series..."

    "Actually, you don't have to be so sad anymore. A bitch and a dog last forever. Look, you are still alive and they are all dead. That's great. By the way, let's forget about that scumbag cheating on you." , actually killed you? Do you want me to whip the corpse for you?" Shi Yu couldn't help but want to touch Xiao Ke's shiny head.

    Xiao Ke was taken aback for a moment, she thought that Shi Yu must be a gentle and kind person if he spared her life, and Xiao Ke couldn't help suspecting that she really wanted to hear gossip about saving her life... "I

    want Go hit that woman, and then that woman pushed me, pushed me down, and hit my head on the sink."

    "Knocked to death?" Shi Yu asked.

    "No, I got up, but my boyfriend rushed in to see me, slipped his foot, and knocked me back. The back of my head was on the ground... I woke up again and it was like this." Now, not only Shi Yu felt

    sympathetic She was gone, and even Yinghuo and Lingbao looked at her with less coldness.

    This life is indeed a bit more dramatic.

    "After death, I know the world. I became a ghost, and only then did I know some laws and regulations of the world, but even if I couldn't leave here, a secret messenger came to fetch me, so I could only stay in the toilet all the time, and those two people became living dead for no reason. Shi

    Yu shrugged: "The Underworld and the God Realm have started to work together, and there is no more errand work."

    Xiao Ke heard this, his eyes widened: "Then how do I reincarnate?"

    Shi Yu looked at Yinghuo and Ling Bao, the former snorted in disdain, he is a monster, how could he know about reincarnation, the latter also shook his head, he is a resentful spirit, he cannot be reincarnated, so he doesn't know.

    A thought suddenly popped up in Shi Yu's mind, his eyes flashed, and he turned to Yinghuo: "Yinghuo, can you go out and wait for me?"

    Yinghuo squinted at her and didn't speak, but didn't move a single step .

    "My stomach still hurts! I was scared by Xiao Ke just now, and the shit came out!" Shi Yu covered his stomach and winked.

    "Disgusting!" Hearing that, Yinghuo frowned, gave Shi Yu a disgusted look, and walked away.

    nausea? Monsters don't have intestines and don't shit? Shi Yu silently rolled his eyes, watched Yinghuo leave, and squatted in front of Xiao Ke.

    "Do you want to leave here?" Shi Yu smiled gently.

    Lingbao looked at Shi Yu, why is this smile so familiar? It seemed that when it was abducted, Shi Yu laughed like this.

    "Of course I thought about it... When I was alive, I was a rich second generation, but after I died, I could only stay in the toilet all day. I was going crazy." Xiao Ke cried sadly.

    "Lingbao, why can't she leave?" Shi Yu asked.

    "She is an earth-bound spirit. She died here before she died, and after she died, all her yin energy was sucked away by the zombie, so she doesn't have enough strength to move freely." Lingbao tilted her head and replied cutely.

    "Do ghosts have a cultivation level?"

    "Of course they do! The lowest level is wandering spirits, which cannot be seen by ordinary people with the naked eye, and then there are ground-bound spirits, just like her." Lingbao pointed to Xiao Ke, and said: "Then there are ghosts. People will see them when they are about to die, when they are in poor health, and when the yin energy is at their worst in the middle of the night." "But these

    have no physical attack ability, and they can only be made to make themselves as scary as possible. After scaring people's life fire, you can suck some energy. After the ghost, there is the wraith, which is the baby me. It will have physical attack ability, which is not comparable to the ghost, then the fierce soul, and then the ghost. Ghost head, ghost king."

    Shi Yu nodded after hearing this, and then looked at Xiao Ke: "I can turn you into a ghost and leave this place, are you willing?"