Chapter 26

Chapter Twenty-six The Stern Wailing

    Shi Yu took a few deep breaths, pulled the 'Censer Zombie' to his shoulder, and held Yi You with one hand. Walk slowly towards the incense table.

    It's a big gamble. If the bet wins. Escape from birth, lose, and be quartered by five horses.

    See Shi Yu's furrowed brows and pursed lips. Yinghuo said through the branch: "Don't worry, I said you will be fine."

    Yinghuo's voice flowed into Shi Yu's heart like a gurgling stream. The nerves that had been tense for her were also relieved a lot. Secretly cheer for myself, there are fireflies. It's fine!

    She didn't realize that her trust in Yinghuo was the same as that of Xun Bingbing, and she felt that as long as Yinghuo was there. It's not impossible to go up the mountain of knives. You can also take a trip to the sea of ​​fire.     "Xiaoyou, hold your breath as much as possible." When he walked to the incense case, Shi Yu took a deep breath. Yi You also took a deep breath, his face was bulging. The little hand held Shi Yu's hand tightly.     This elder sister came to rescue him without hesitation just now, and the moment she flew down, he thought of his mother. At this moment Shi Yu's hand is so warm and strong, Yi You is completely relying on her. With this sister around, he is not afraid!     Shi Yu turned his head and nodded to Yinghuo. Yinghuo wrapped her whip around the incense table again, and raised her hand to move the incense table away. Half of the door was exposed, and he was also worried that if this method didn't work, he would be able to drag Shi Yu back as soon as possible.     Just when the incense case was opened and Shi Yu took the first step, a figure suddenly rushed out from the corner and gave Shi Yu a fierce push! Shi Yu was pushed out of the door directly, and fell surrounded by a bunch of zombies!     The sudden change made everyone dumbfounded, Yinghuo's heart skipped a beat, the rope was still wrapped around the incense table and could not be taken back! At this moment, the rope was held tightly by Wang Li, preventing Yinghuo from saving Shi Yu.     "Fuck! Wang Li, you stinky bitch!!!" Seeing Shi Yu and Yi You who fell to the ground, Xun Bingbing was almost crazy, and ran to Shi Yu desperately, and was caught by Yinghuo all the time Yi Zuo was about to collapse, and those zombies immediately surrounded Shi Yu and Yi You who had fallen to the ground. He couldn't see his younger brother's situation at all, and his heart seemed to be suffering in a frying pan.

    "Ah! No!!!!"

    Surrounded by zombies, Shi Yu's pitiful scream sounded, and Xun Bingbing's footsteps of stepping out of the door stopped abruptly, and her exquisite little face turned pale instantly.

    Shi Yu... is dead?

    No! impossible!

    Xun Bingbing's eyes were red, the heels of her teeth were about to be crushed by her, and she wanted to run over regardless. She didn't believe that Shi Yu died like this. Shi Yu was so powerful, he was like her patron saint. How could Shi Yu, who was like a goddess of war, die like this? !

    But Wu Qianqian has already stepped forward and grabbed the crazy Xun Bingbing, crying: "Bingbing, calm down!

    " I will kill you and feed her!!!" Xun Bingbing looked at Wang Li viciously, his eyes were tightly locked on Wang Li like a poisonous snake, as if he wanted to stare her out of a hole.

    Seeing Xun Bingbing's crazy appearance, Wang Li laughed, tears came out of her eyes: "I just want her to die! I can't live, and she can't live either!" Finally, she got her wish and heard Shi Yu's screams. Yu, aren't you amazing? Isn't everyone turning towards you? how now You are not dead yet!     Seeing Wang Li almost losing his mind, Han Lin and Wu Qianqian couldn't help but feel chilled. This woman is still his teammate who has been with him since the disaster. What a blind dog!     Hearing Shi Yu's screams, Yinghuo was flustered, and the smell of blood in the air made his fingers tremble even more, but he immediately realized that Shi Yu had his branches on him, and he could I feel that Shi Yu is not hurt!     Released Yi Zuo and moved to the door in an instant, Yinghuo casually grabbed a zombie outside the encirclement and threw it into the pile of corpses, instantly creating a gap for him to see the situation clearly.     Shi Yu's face was full of tears, and she was lying on the ground covered in blood. The "censer zombie" was beside her, and she was covered with a small body.     easy right...