Chapter 21

Chapter 21 Sudden Change

    Shi Yu had another nightmare, but instead of dreaming of being dismembered by zombies, he dreamed of being entangled by a giant python. Almost suffocating.

    Woke up. But he found that it was Xun Bingbing's two fleshy arms strangling his neck tightly. Shi Yu was so angry that he wanted to slap her on the back of the head.

    But hearing Xun Bingbing's breathing sound was a bit rapid, looking down, Xun Bingbing's small face was wrinkled into a ball. His brows were furrowed and he was sweating profusely. Shi Yu guessed that Xun Bingbing must have had a nightmare.

    Shi Yu sighed. Fortunately, she woke up, otherwise she would have been strangled to death by this guy in her dream.

    Shi Yu broke Xun Bingbing's hand away. Gently patted her on the back, under Shi Yu's comfort, Xun Bingbing's breathing gradually became steady.

    No matter how strong Xun Bingbing is in front of her, Shi Yu treats her like a little sister who can't grow up. Besides, Xun Bingbing is always a weak woman. How can you not be afraid?

    It should be midnight at this time, and the heart-warming cool air rises from the ground, not to mention that this is halfway up the mountain. After nightfall, the wind is even colder, even though the lobby door is closed. The wind still came in through the crack of the door one after another, blowing Shi Yu into a quiver. He took Xun Bingbing into his arms again.

    After waking up, Shi Yu couldn't sleep anymore, and people like to think wildly in the middle of the night. The experience of these two days revolved in her mind like a revolving lantern, just two days. She has experienced such earth-shaking changes, and even now Shi Yu feels that this is just a dream. She might wake up from this nightmare sometime.

    But the soreness and exhaustion all over her body brought her back to reality, and cruelly broke her fantasy, telling her that this is reality! Bloody reality!

    How to survive? Shi Yu began to plan slowly.

    Staying in this temple is not an option. They must find the army or a rescue station. She doesn't believe that the whole country has fallen. There must be a government organization to suppress the zombies. The most important thing now is to find a rescue station to have a chance to survive. go down.

    How to find the aid station? They don't have communication equipment, and they don't even dare to stay in one place for a long time. How can they find more survivors?

    Shi Yu pursed his lips and made a decision.

    You must go to the city center. In the city center, there must be more surviving people and the armed forces. Even if the road is dangerous, you must go.

    Otherwise, if they stay in this temple, their resources will run out sooner or later, and they will have to go down the mountain to find supplies. What Shi Yu is most afraid of is that the zombies will gradually be recruited as the vehicles drive. The temple is already in ruins, if there are more zombies, how long can it last?

    What's more, there is one thing that Shi Yu has been worried about. If these walking dead are really zombies, then as time goes by, the zombies will gradually become stronger, or more advanced zombies will appear. .

    Not only is it necessary to find survivors, but the equipment has to be changed. What’s the matter with stabbing zombies with a stick all day long? Now it’s a slow pace, and you can rest assured that you can solve Shi Yu one by one, but once you fall into the zombie’s trap What about the encirclement? How many can you kill with one screwdriver?

    So they have to take risks, even if there is no army in the city, they will feel much more at ease with two guns in their hands.

    At daybreak, he was about to set off for the city, so he had to keep his spirits up. Seeing that Xun Bingbing's frown was relaxed, Shi Yu fell into a deep sleep again.

    Wang Li woke up suddenly. She was anxious, but when she opened the door and saw the dark inner courtyard, she couldn't move her legs, not to mention that the toilet was in the corner, where she could hardly see her fingers. The darkness seemed to be like a big mouth. As soon as it passes by, it will be swallowed in one bite.

    Wang Li was hesitating whether to hold it back until dawn, but at this moment a gust of cold wind blew in, which made her tremble, and made her want to urinate a little more.

    "Miss Sister?"

    An immature voice sounded, Wang Li was startled at first, and looked at the source of the voice, only to find that it was Yi You.

    "Why did you come out? Didn't you sleep with Brother Han Lin?"

    "Sister, I wanted to pee, but I didn't dare to go, so I was going to pee outside the door, and I saw my sister coming out. Sister, can you go with me? Yi You blinked his grape eyes and looked at Wang Li expectantly.

    Seeing his cute appearance, Wang Li was less afraid, she smiled, and went with Yi You, it was much better to be accompanied by someone than alone.

    "Let's go."

    Wang Li stretched out her hand to Yi You, and took Yi You's little hand and walked towards the toilet together.

    On the way, Wang Li looked around the yard, but she didn't see where the fireflies were. Could it be the roof where the man slept? Thinking of this, Wang Li couldn't help but feel more admiration for this mysterious and powerful man.

    "We must talk to him more tomorrow." Wang Li muttered with a blushing face.

    When they arrived at the toilet in the corner, Wang Li could only barely see through the moonlight. After the two of them took turns to solve their physical problems, they were about to go back, but they heard a loud "bang", and Yi You was so scared that he hugged Wang Li's chest Thigh, Wang Li was also frightened by the sudden sound, and her whole body trembled.

    "Ah! Sister, what's that voice?" Yi You asked in a crying voice.

    Wang Li also wanted to know what the sound was. It seemed that something had hit their car parked outside, but in such a dark day, even if she gave her a hundred courage, she would not dare to go out to see it. The boundless fear was in Wang Li The heart spread.

    "Didi, Didi, Didi~~~~~~" Four or five seconds after the sound of the collision, the alarm on the car suddenly sounded!

    The harsh siren cut through the silent night like a sharp knife.

    Everyone was suddenly awakened!

    Ye Zhong's Yinghuo also opened his eyes, immediately looked around the situation and then his face darkened, thinking "Oops", and immediately appeared from Ye Zhong.

    Wang Li was stunned, what did she see? In the dark night, the leaves of a tree in the yard suddenly glowed with light, and the light was particularly dazzling in the dark night. Then she saw a flash of light, and the green light slipped from the leaves to the ground, and then the fireflies suddenly appeared on the ground like this. In front of her eyes!

    What's this? Hallucination? magic? What is this firefly? Isn't he a human being? Was what I saw just now my eyes dazzled or what happened?

    Only she knew this, because Yi You was afraid, she hugged Wang Li's thigh tightly and did not let go, she closed her eyes and cried softly, so Yi You didn't see what Wang Li saw.

    Yinghuo also saw Wang Li, glanced at her contemptuously, raised her eyebrows, and didn't bother to talk to her.

    At this time, the others also quickly left the door.

    "What's going on?" Shi Yu asked, and when he opened his mouth, he found that his voice recovered a lot, and his throat didn't hurt much anymore.

    "Someone hit the car you mentioned." Yinghuo replied through the branch.

    "Who?! A living person?!" Shi Yu wondered in his heart.

    But at this moment, there was a sudden knock on the door, and the sound of the siren seemed particularly frightening in the dark night, like a urging talisman.