Chapter 69

Chapter 69 Fear of Heights

    Shi Yu shrank obediently into Yinghuo's arms, listening to the "huhu" of the wind blowing by his ears, without saying a word. Because...

    she didn't find out before. She is a little afraid of heights!

    Inner force circulates within Yinghuo. Leaping between the tall buildings like a flying swallow, Shi Yu gritted his teeth and dared not look down at all. I found that as long as I looked at the ground, I felt dizzy. My palms are also sweating.

    But she remembered that she was not afraid of heights before! When I went to the playground with Xun Bingbing. I have been on jumping machines, roller coasters, and big pendulums, although I feel guilty. But it's not as serious as it is now.

    She suddenly remembered! When she first saw the firefly, she was tied to a tree by this guy and slept all night!

    That night, as soon as she looked down, she felt guilty. I was sweating all over my body. I was afraid that if I fell asleep, I would roll down and fall to my death. After all, the cane looked thin, and it didn't look like it could support a person's weight at first glance. And the next day, I almost fell down!

    That weightless feeling. It seemed that the heart had risen to the throat, and it was almost about to spit it out.

    Since then. She started to be afraid of heights.

    Thinking of this, Shi Yu wanted to beat up Yinghuo even more. Those are dark memories! Tragic past!

    But Shi Yu was also puzzled, although the sun at noon in autumn was vicious. However, there was a breezy breeze in the morning and evening, such a wild running speed. She could only hear the sound of the wind, but she couldn't feel much chill.

    "Hinghuo, are you shielding me from the wind?" Shi Yu asked, looking up at Yinghuo's chin.

    "This deity is not so idle. You can't feel the cold, but it's because of the changes in your body after the foundation establishment. This kind of chill is nothing to you now. When you reach the completion of the foundation establishment, even if it is ice and snow, you can Run your internal energy to keep out the cold." Yinghuo's cool voice sounded from the top of his head, like fairy music falling from the nine heavens, extremely beautiful.

    When Shi Yu heard it, he immediately smiled and opened his eyebrows: "That's a good relationship, so I won't catch a cold!" She still remembered that after catching a cold two days ago, her throat was so sore that she couldn't speak, and now the foundation still has this The effect was not in vain for all the hardships she had suffered.

    Yinghuo saw a balcony of a high-rise building, on which there were about twenty or thirty zombies shaking their bodies, trying to leave the balcony, but unfortunately they were just ordinary zombies with no IQ, so they walked around in circles on the balcony repeatedly.

    Twenty or thirty wandering corpses are enough for a small test of skill, so Yinghuo jumped down onto the balcony.

    Those zombies had been wandering around the balcony for countless days, and finally saw two living creatures appear in front of them, one by one rushing towards them as if electrified.

    Yinghuo put her arms around Shi Yu's waist, calmly avoided the pounces of several zombies, jumped up, and stood on the clothesline on the balcony, bearing the weight of two people, the line was still stretched Yes, without the slightest magnitude, which reminded Shi Yu of the picture of the little dragon girl sleeping on the rope.

    This must also be the effect of internal force and light work, right? Can you still lose weight?

    The wandering corpses under the rope stretched their necks and roared, holding their hands high and waving them continuously, as if they were going to catch them and tear them into pieces.

    These are all wandering corpses, but Shi Yu keenly found that the speed of these wandering corpses was faster, so he couldn't help being a little puzzled.

    Seeing her frown, Yinghuo also understood her doubts, and said: "The cultivation method of zombies is nothing more than relying on Yin Qi, corpse Qi, and the essence of the sun and the moon. , so these zombies should be roasted by yang energy during the day, although it is uncomfortable, but if they survive, the absorption of sun and moon essence will be doubled." Lingbao also appeared beside

    Shi Yu, saying: "Yes, these ugly monsters are ugly and stupid, but they won't die when the sun shines on them. I can't do it anymore. I have to hide from the sun, otherwise my body will be very painful, as if it will be torn apart."

    When the wandering corpses saw the Lingbao appearing, they retreated instinctively, as if they were quite afraid of the Lingbao.

    "Lingbao, you protect her." After finishing speaking, Yinghuo jumped off the rope, and Lingbao followed Shi Yu all the time, with bursts of red light emitting from his body, and those wandering corpses did not dare to take the initiative to attack for a while.

    "Give your Emei thorns to the deity." Yinghuo reached out to Shi Yu, and Shi Yu took out the pair of double-ringed Emei thorns from his pocket. Yinghuo took them and said, "You have to watch the deity's movements."

    After finishing speaking, he clasped his middle finger on the ring buckle in the middle of the body of the double-ringed Emei bayonet, walked towards the group of corpses, turned his wrist, and the tip of the Emei bayonet instantly pierced into the brain of a zombie.

    "During a fight, don't just rely on your body's instincts, run your dantian, let your internal energy flow through your body, improve your body's acuity and strength, and you can also pour it into your weapon." As Yinghuo said, she stood on her tiptoes and spun around, The sharp blade of the Emei thorn cut open the heads of the two zombies instantly, and white brains sprayed out instantly.

    Shi Yu's phoenix eyes stared closely at Yinghuo's movements. He would pick or stab, retreat with one hand to defend and the other to attack, and then waved the Emei thorn like a dance. He never made much movement and could not see his inner strength. It is released outside, but every movement is clean and neat, never sloppy, and a zombie falls down when the knife is raised and lowered.

    Every time a zombie gets close to him, he changes the range of his body movement, cooperating with the weapon in his hand to save the day.

    It wasn't the first time she saw Yinghuo using the Emei thorn. She had seen it outside the museum, but at that time, all she could see was Yinghuo's elegant fairy posture, and Yinghuo's movements were so fast that she couldn't see clearly.

    Now, I seem to be able to see his movements clearly and meditate on them in my heart. I replayed the offensive techniques and defensive steps in my mind over and over again, and my hands and feet moved accordingly, imitating Yinghuo's movements. , as if I was in that situation.

    While watching the attack of the corpse group, he tried to make defensive or counterattack actions by himself. After Yinghuo killed more than 20 zombies, Shi Yu was surprised to find that his own reaction slowly caught up with Yinghuo. fire action.

    Yinghuo had intentionally slowed down her movements to let Shi Yu comprehend them. After discovering Shi Yu's movements, she was also very satisfied, so she withdrew and came out. With a wave of her sleeves, the wind shook the remaining six zombies. went out and fell to the ground.

    Yinghuo came to Shi Yu, handed the Emei thorn to her, and said, "Try the rest by yourself." He

    paused for another two seconds, and said with a cold face, "If you lose, don't force it."

    Shi Yu was excited again Nervous again, after taking the Emei thorn, he clasped his middle finger, took a few deep breaths, and tried to draw the internal force in the dantian, and suddenly found that the originally static dantian, after being pulled, a burst of heat rose in the lower abdomen, and the accumulated energy in the dantian The breath also began to spin crazily.