Chapter 82

Chapter 82 Shameless Double Standard

    Shi Yu agreed to Xun Bingbing's idea of ​​going shopping, and sat on the dining table with Yinghuo, waiting for Xun Bingbing to cook. Smell the aroma that fills the kitchen. Shi Yu only felt that saliva was constantly being secreted.

    "Hinghuo. You can try Bingbing's handicraft later, it's really delicious." Shi Yu supported his head with one hand, and knocked on the bowl with chopsticks in the other hand. Lazy looks like a cat.

    Yinghuo smelled the smell and looked at the prepared dishes. I also feel that the color and taste are good. It makes people salivate, but also a little more curious.

    After a table of meals is ready. Everyone picked up their chopsticks and started eating. Li Meng was also dragged onto the table by Li Guosheng. Originally, Xun Bingbing wanted to stab her a few words. Make her unable to eat. But Shi Yu pulled Xun Bingbing and signaled her not to quarrel anymore, it would be better to eat two more bowls of rice if she had time to bicker.

    Xun Bingbing's culinary skills are indeed top-notch. Even in the restaurant that Shi Yu entered before the end of the day. I don't think any one makes better food than Xun Bingbing, Shi Yu once joked. Xun Bingbing shouldn't come to study medicine, it's a waste of talents. You should go to New Oriental to learn to be a cook, and your salary is higher than that of a doctor. How nice it is not to be treated as a grandson.     Li Meng also shut up obediently. I just hope that I can eat two more delicious meals. After all, she has been eating dry food for more than a month, and now she can eat such delicious food. If you don't want to be shameless, don't let it go.     Even Yinghuo was forcefully stuffed with a few mouthfuls of food by Shi Yu, then obediently picked up the chopsticks, chewed and swallowed the food carefully, and the women at the table watched Yinghuo's graceful movements and couldn't help but feel even more appetizing. Food, if you don't eat two bowls of rice, you will be sorry for your stomach and eyes.     "Girl Yu, do you have any plans for the future?" Li Guosheng is an older generation, he eats very fast, and after a few chopsticks, he wiped his mouth with his full stomach and asked. He has always been old and experienced, not to mention working in a place like the Public Security Bureau, his ability to recognize people is not comparable to that of a few young people, except for old monsters like Yinghuo and Zhuye.     He could tell that although Yinghuo was the most powerful member of Shi Yu's group, the backbone of these people was Shi Yu, and she was the cohesive force of the team. Of course, she could also see that this girl had a weird personality. For the person she likes, it's really good to put her heart and soul out, but as long as she can't catch her eyes, she doesn't like to care about life or death.

    Such a temperament is difficult to be a human being in society, because the edges and corners are too sharp, which often makes people who don't understand her disgusted. However, in this apocalypse, such a temperament allows her to survive better.

    "Uncle Li was joking. I don't have any plans. I just take one step at a time. There is no good place to go in this world. Thanks to Uncle Li's acceptance, we young people have a place to live." Shi Yu smiled. He replied, but the smile didn't reach his eyes.

    "Hey, Xiaoyu, why don't we go to the capital of the Celestial Dynasty, where there is a central agency, there should be more living people." Xun Bingbing said.

    Shi Yu frowned: "No, it's too risky. Even if there are survivors in the center, the journey is too far away. We are in the south, and Kyoto is in the north. There are too many accidents along the way. Our only means of transportation is the car, and the materials along the way are all Insufficient, if you need new materials, you have to enter the city."

    "But Yinghuo and Zhuye are so powerful." Xun Bingbing tilted her head and asked, from her point of view, she felt that Lingbao was enough to protect them.

    "Don't forget, all we encountered were wandering corpses. We also encountered purple zombies in the hospital, which are the lowest-level zombies. We all almost died. Besides, as Lingbao said, it is a wraith , there are all kinds of ghosts that are more difficult to deal with, this time I received the spirit treasure is lucky, what if the next time? Yinghuo can't do anything with ghosts, let alone us mortal wombs."

    Everyone They fell silent, the tranquility of the past few days made them forget that these monsters outside are not zombies in American dramas and movies, but zombies, they can also be cultivated, and there are zombies of high and low levels! Indeed, in the hospital, they were overwhelmed with only the lowest level of purple stiffness. If it wasn't for Yinghuo's efforts to protect them, they would have died long ago.

    "I was thinking..." As soon as Wu Qianqian opened her mouth, seeing everyone looking at her, she blushed and was speechless.

    "Qianqian, tell me." Shi Yu hiccupped, patted his round stomach, and lazily nestled on the chair.

    Yinghuo wanted to say whether she was sitting or not, but in a blink of an eye she saw Li Meng sitting with her back straight and looking like a lady, which was not very pleasing to the eye, so she stopped talking.

    "I feel that we can go to some Buddhist or Taoist holy places. Since these things are zombies, I feel that there may be experts in these places, who are more effective in dealing with zombies than the army." Wu Qianqian said softly, her face flushed, she really changed. Without this shy habit, the more people stare at her, the more nervous she becomes.

    This remark made Shi Yu and Xun Bingbing's eyes brighten, this might be a feasible solution.

    "Where is the nearest Buddhist holy place to us?" Shi Yu asked.

    "Basin, there is a holy land of Taoism." Han Lin replied. He was actually quite speechless, he was a sports student, but he came to answer these questions from the top students.

    "The basin...it's quite close, how about this, wait until I practice fifteen years, and then Yinghuo and I will go back to the hospital again, if we can come out safely, we will leave for the basin!" Shi Yu said.

    "No!" Firefly retorted sharply.

    "I don't think so either! Xiaoyu, think for yourself, there are purple zombies in the hospital, that kind of monster Yinghuo can only be killed with internal force, it is not an ordinary zombie!" Xun Bingbing also shook her head again and again. I don't want to go there for the second time. When I think of those quick-moving, hard-bodied zombies, Xun Bingbing's scalp tingles.

    "I just want Yinghuo to single out a purple zombie. I will fight to see how my registration skills are." Shi Yu did not back down and insisted.

    "How about this, Yu girl, I will go with you with Yinghuo and catch two purple zombies for you. I don't ask you to kill them now. As long as you can survive for half an hour without getting hurt, then Let's go, I also want to see if there are any masters among human beings." Zhu Ye rubbed his chin and smiled wickedly.

    "No! Zi Zombie's corpse poison is not comparable to that of wandering corpses. Once injured, it is very likely to transform into a corpse. This deity will not let her take this risk." Yinghuo's attitude is very tough.

    Zhu Ye was helpless, he had the nerve to scold Gu Rong for doting on Shi Yu, but when he turned around, he also protected Yu girl to death, and he was not willing to take any risks for her, how could Shi Yu grow up like this, This kind of double standard is really... quite shameless...