Chapter 93

Chapter 93: Leaving (The Finale)

    Yinghuo shook her head slightly as she watched more and more zombies approaching them.

    What should come is still coming.

    He can't stay here any longer.

    They had to go on their own for the rest of the way. Fortunately, during this period of time, he taught Shi Yu a lot of kung fu. With her current strength, she can protect her friends again while protecting herself.

    He also felt relieved.

    As for the life and death of other people, he didn't have the time to take care of it.

    In the prison, the black army of zombies looked particularly terrifying. They twisted their bodies, and they all gathered in the police station in a short while.

    Yinghuo looked up at the full moon above her head, closed her eyes and muttered plausibly.

    "Ow~" Suddenly, a zombie's roar pierced the sky.

    Wu Qianqian and Xun Bingbing were shocked at the same time.

    "Xiaoyu, what... what's going on..." Wu Qianqian felt chills all over her body, and an unprecedented fear occupied her heart.

    The roar just now seemed to come from a place not far from them.

    "Xiaoyu, outside..." Xun Bingbing pointed to the outside, also breaking out in a cold sweat.

    Shi Yu stared at the outside with wide-eyed eyes, and a bad premonition suddenly surged in his heart.

    He ran out with his legs, "Go over and have a look..."

    Wu Qianqian and Xun Bingbing responded, got up, put on their clothes and followed.

    However, when they ran over, they were stunned.

    A black mass of zombies is rushing towards them, while others are fighting fiercely with the zombies.

    This... What the hell is going on?

    So many zombies all of a sudden?

    Shi Yu looked around and shouted, "Firefly!"

    Why didn't I see the firefly?

    What about others?

    "Stop yelling, Yinghuo is gone." Chen Han dealt with a zombie with one hand, then turned around and said,

    "What?!" Shi Yu was shocked.

    Before they had time to think about it, zombies were already rushing towards them.

    Shi Yu didn't care too much, and quickly put Wu Qianqian and Xun Bingbing behind him, then called Lingbao to protect them, and joined the battle by himself.

    But there are so many zombies that they are no match at all.

    Soon they were forced by the zombies to retreat into the secret passage in the prison.

    They hid inside, Shi Yu looked at Chen Han, "Where did the firefly go?"

    She didn't understand why the good firefly suddenly left.

    Chen Han shook his head, he didn't know either.

    Just now, Yinghuo patted him on the shoulder suddenly, said something to do well, and then disappeared out of thin air.

    "Xiaoyu, what shall we do next?" Xun Bingbing held Shi Yu's hand with a worried look on his face.

    Shi Yu was silent for a while, then stood up, "Hit the zombies, find Yinghuo."

    He took Shi Yu's hand, "Xiao Yu, why did you go to him when he left?"

    Shi Yu shook his hand violently, Roaring: "Get out!"

    Following her roar, the restless roar of zombies came from outside.

    "No, the zombies have found us." Chen Han was shocked.

    As soon as the voice fell, they saw groups of zombies rushing towards them.

    Shi Yu gritted her teeth and rushed forward...

    No matter what, she will find Yinghuo.

    There are more and more zombies, like locusts crossing the border, and they can't finish killing them. Shi Yu feels his physical strength is dropping a little bit, and slowly, his movements become sluggish. Looking at the overwhelming crowd of zombies, he is a little powerless. "Xiao

    Yu Be careful!"

    Xun Bingbing's yell suddenly came from his ear.

    The next moment, Shi Yu felt a pain in his neck, and some liquid flowed out...

    The world was quiet.

    END

    "Queen of Doom: Abducting a Demon Lord to Fight Monsters"

    19476/