Chapter 90

Chapter 90: In Prison

    As night fell quietly, Shi Yu, who was standing outside the wire wall, was tangled in his heart when he heard the roars one after another. Do you want to risk taking the chip out?

    If you have this chip. Undoubtedly, it will provide more protection for future survival.

    Besides, winter is coming. There are women and children in their group, and they may be injured on the way, if they take cold showers all the time. A cold or cold alone can drive them to a desperate situation.

    She herself is fine, her health has improved a lot since foundation establishment. It is also not easy to feel the cold.

    But Xun Bingbing, Wu Qianqian and Yi Zuo are different.

    At this time, Shi Yu didn't know that Xun Bingbing was taking the medicine given by Zhu Ye. So naturally she was taken into consideration, and Xun Bingbing was the most important thing to Shi Yu. Thinking of Xun Bingbing, Shi Yu became a bit firmer.

    She has a spirit treasure, and she can also drag Zhu Ye and Chen Xi along. Now there is some effort to save his life. It's possible to break through.

    After making the decision, Shi Yu said to the crowd: "Zhu Ye, Chen Xi, and Chen Han, let's go together, and I can still take the Lingbao. Get the chip as soon as possible."     Yinghuo

    raised her eyebrows when she heard this: "Where is the deity?"

Yu glanced at Yinghuo, his eyes were dim and unclear: "You are not going."

    Yinghuo suddenly got angry: "Do you think you are omnipotent now?"

    Shi Yu hesitated. Still said: "Yinghuo, you haven't recovered your demon power now. Maybe there will be purple stiffness inside, you..." "

    You know there is purple stiffness and you still want to show off?!" Yinghuo's whole body felt cold. Looking closely at Shi Yu.

    Shi Yu was also a little angry: "Who is showing off? You almost died last time you used your demon power!"

    Yinghuo's face suddenly darkened: "Are you questioning the deity? Don't forget that your three-legged cat's kung fu is Who did I learn from."

    Shi Yu thought to himself: I learned from my ancestors, not from you.

    But he didn't dare to say that. I had to let go of my breath and said: "Yinghuo, you are outside. Can you protect Xun Bingbing?"

    Yinghuo sneered: "Is this deity a nanny? Is he going to protect a group of old, weak, sick and disabled at any time?"

    Xun Bingbing: "... "Old, weak, sick and disabled, which one is she?

    Shi Yu is also helpless, Yinghuo refuses to eat, but she doesn't want Yinghuo to make another move. Seeing Yinghuo's bloodless and pale face, Shi Yu is really afraid that if Yinghuo uses her demon power again, will she be killed? Just like in the dream, as weak as a blank sheet of paper.

    "I'll go with you too, Xiaoyu." Gu Rong stepped forward and said.

    Shi Yu cast a glance at Gu Rong, good guy, she was already full of anger because of Yinghuo's bad temper, and this guy took the initiative to come up to make fun of her?

    "You go? Who will protect you? Are you going to be a logistics force?"

    Hearing this, Gu Rong's expression froze, but he didn't say anything.

    "Okay, long-winded, it's just a bunch of dead things, what are you afraid of? With me here, what are you afraid of?" Zhu Ye twitched his lips and said impatiently.