Chapter 91

Chapter 91: Rapid Progress

    Xun Bingbing: "Do you think this effect is like watching a 3D movie?"

    Chen Han gritted his teeth, and the white and tender melon seeds burst out: "Well, the visual effect is quite good. You can even smell blood. It's equivalent to 4D . "

    Lingbao circled on Xun Bing Bing's head boredly. Quite aggrieved: "Why won't Mommy let me go over? If I go over, these monsters will disperse obediently."

    Xun Bingbing said: "Hey, your mother is fighting monsters to upgrade. If you don't get some mobs to gain experience, How will you single out the big boss in the future? Lingbao. You can fly up a little bit more. My head is getting cold."

    Lingbao curled his lips and rose even higher. Luo Ke is squatting beside Xun Bingbing, she is just a ghost who has just been promoted, and her Yin Qi is not as heavy as Lingbao. Xun Bingbing wrapped his clothes. Barely acceptable.

    Knocking on the melon seeds, he looked at the group of corpses.

    With Yinghuo by his side, Shi Yu's heart is also stable, and his hands and feet can be let go. Holding a pair of Emei thorns, he fought nimbly among the corpses.

    Yinghuo watched Shi Yu's more and more flexible footwork. I felt relieved a lot, but I was still distracted by the branches in Shi Yu's body. Sensing her dynamics at any time.

    These zombies are more flexible, more flexible than the zombies on the rooftop that Shi Yu has found to practice his hands these days. Shi Yu also dealt with it carefully, circulating the internal force in his dantian. The steps are light, but the ruthlessness in the hands is not lacking. Send the Emei thorn into the zombie's brain again and again.

    On Zhuye's side, there was also fist and kick, and with a flying kick, three or four zombies had their backs broken.

    Of course he could set fire to burn all the zombies in the courtyard, but he also had the idea of ​​letting Shi Yu practice his skills and upgrade, so he only used hand-to-hand combat.

    Zhu Ye carried a divine power, and had a certain deterrent effect on the corpses. He would not take the initiative to rush towards him in groups, but he rushed into the corpses and killed all directions.

    But Shi Yu's situation is not very good.

    Shi Yu is a mortal body, which is more attractive to zombies, especially since she is still a spirit body. Wave after wave of corpses rushed towards Shi Yu with grinning teeth.

    Shi Yu looked at the tide-like zombies, and his heart tightened a little. He frantically circulated the internal force in his body, never fighting, and used footwork to dodge if he couldn't succeed in a single blow. His five senses became more and more sensitive. Follow the wind and grass around you.

    But after more than half an hour, Shi Yu gradually became unable to do what he wanted. The internal energy in his dantian was consumed wave after wave, and the strength in his hands became weak.

    As more and more corpses gathered around, Shi Yu felt more and more that his footwork was a little heavy, not as light as it was at the beginning. Several times, he narrowly avoided the attack of several zombies, or relied on his body's instincts. .

    Sensing Shi Yu's situation, Yinghuo immediately slapped the zombie in front of him, flew towards Shi Yu, grabbed her and threw Shi Yu to Xun Bingbing.

    Shi Yu: "=mouth=!" Hold the grass! boss! Are you going to throw me to death?

    Just before landing, he took a deep breath, poured all the remaining internal energy into the soles of his feet, turned over in the air, and landed on the ground. Due to the high inertia, he couldn't stand still for a while, and "plopped" to his knees while cracking sunflower seeds. The two of them were in front of a ghost.