Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    At the moment Yinghuo moved, Shi Yu swooped down and hugged Yinghuo's thigh tightly.

    It's not that she doesn't hug her body, but that the firefly is too high. Shi Yu happened to be squatting on the futon again. When he jumped up, he couldn't reach Yinghuo's waist. So I just hugged my thigh.

    For this reason, Shi Yu still regretted a little in his heart, what a good opportunity to take advantage of it, what a pity.

    "Boss, calm down, you must be calm!"

    Shi Yu said sadly while hugging Yinghuo's thigh. She was sure that Firefly could do it. If she didn't stop Han Lin, he would be blind now, because Yinghuo's fingers had already reached Han Lin's eyes. Yinghuo stopped because of Shi Yu's sudden movement.

    Han Lin was already injured, if his eyeballs were plucked again, then Shi Yu really didn't want to bother with him.

    Don't say that Shi Yu is cold-hearted. As soon as she came, she and Han Lin had no friendship at all. Secondly, Han Lin's counseling behavior during the day also angered Shi Yu, and she was just a weak woman after all, and she didn't have the ability to manage so many people.

    Firefly also stopped moving. Withdrawing his hand like an electric shock, he looked at Shi Yu angrily. From Xun Bingbing's point of view, this expression is more obvious than when Han Lin provoked him just now.

    she! she! she!

    How could she, a woman, throw herself into a man's arms? !

    Shi Yuke embraced Yinghuo's thigh. He touched everything that shouldn't be touched, and Yinghuo almost choked on his own saliva.

    "Let go!" Yinghuo snapped.

    Shi Yu was a little confused by the yelling. Afterwards, I also realized that I was thinking of such an old antique as Yinghuo. I definitely can't stand such close contact between the opposite sex, but why does this guy react so much? She's not ugly after all. Firefly doesn't have to be like encountering a ghost, does it?

    Could it be that he has never been close to a woman before? Thinking of this, Shi Yu looked at Yinghuo with a weird expression.

    So, this green-haired demon is a young chicken that has been around for hundreds of years?

    But anyway, Yinghuo stopped and did not continue, Shi Yu also breathed a sigh of relief, and looked at Han Lin indifferently: "Han Lin, I don't care how you feel about Yinghuo's displeasure, he is my savior, how many unhappiness I have is suppressed by myself Don’t let me see you flirting with him again!”

    No matter what the reason is, Yinghuo and Han Lin are not comparable to Shi Yu, and she is the most defensive, so naturally she can’t understand Han Lin targeting Yinghuo. Well, although he almost blinded himself for half a day, Shi Yu still didn't allow it.

    Seeing that no one was helping him, Han Lin could only swallow his sulk in silence.

    At this time, there was a knocking sound from the gate of the yard!

    Everyone took a deep breath and fixed their eyes on the door, only to see that the wooden door was shaking slightly, as if someone was pushing the door.

    The twins were so frightened that their eyes were red, and they sat curled up on the futon. Xun Bingbing and Wu Qianqian jumped to Shi Yu's side at once, each holding Shi Yu's arm, making Shi Yu nervous with a trace of nervousness. Depressed, she actually wants to hold the firefly more, because staying next to the great god will give her a sense of security, isn't it?