Chapter 32

Chapter 32 Burial

    When Shi Yu woke up again, it was already high in the sun.

    "Wake up soon, big sister! You slept comfortably, my waist is about to break, okay?" Xun Bingbing found an inaccessible place, surrounded by mountains and rivers, and parked the car.

    "Huh? Why haven't you got on the highway yet?" Shi Yu asked in a daze.

    "Boss, I've been looking for the way for half a day! I finally found a landmark. You can get on the highway not far ahead. Before that, rest for a while, I can't bear it anymore." Xun Bingbing twisted his neck , now she is staring at the car when she sees the car. After finally being able to take a break, he immediately ran out of the car and stretched twice.

    Shi Yu carried Yi You out of the back seat. After finding a clean place to lay him flat. I just felt my stomach growling.

    "Let's make something to eat, there is a small river here." Shi Yu jumped up. He brought out a bunch of bacon from the trunk, and everyone felt like drooling when they saw it.

    Just do it, Xun Bingbing rolled up his sleeves and started doing it. Shi Yu hurriedly helped to gather firewood and make a fire. Fortunately, there is a lighter, otherwise I really need to make a fire with bricks and wood.

    "Bingbing, do you know how to cook?" Wu Qianqian asked in surprise.

    "Of course. Sometimes my mother is busy with work and doesn't come home until eight or nine in the evening. If I didn't know how to cook, I would have starved to death." "Oh my

    god, Bingbing. I adore you so much!" Wu Qianqian clasped her hands together Dao, when I first saw Xun Bingbing, I always thought she was the kind of girl who grew up in an ivory tower. I can't bear hardships and can't bear tiredness, it seems now. Xun Bingbing is really all-rounder.

    Han Lin also got out of the car, but his spirit seemed much better. The bruising under the eyes also dissipated, and the limbs were no longer stiff. It seemed that the glutinous rice could really drive away the poison of corpses.

    "We need to prepare more glutinous rice, just in case." Shi Yu also looked Han Lin up and down.

    "The corpse poison in him is not strong, but it is the poison of ordinary walking corpses. Even if you get a sack of glutinous rice, you may not be able to save the higher-level zombies. You should be more careful." Yinghuo cast a glance. Shi Yu.

    "That also proves that glutinous rice is really useful. If it's not a fatal injury, it proves that it can be saved. This is a good thing." Wu Qianqian said while helping to cut the meat.

    "If... Xiaoyou hadn't been so seriously injured, would he have recovered..."

    Yi Zuo's abrupt words made everyone who was originally in a calm mood sink to the bottom of the valley, especially Shi Yu, who instantly remembered Yi You before his death. The miserable state and the eyes looking at him made me want to vomit just smelling the smell of oily smoke.

    "Xiao Zuo, we are very sad about Xiao You, but Xiao You has already gone, you have to be strong, don't be sad, Xiao You's spirit in the sky will not want you to be so depressed." Xun Bingbing said.

    Yi Zuo didn't speak anymore, and buried himself in helping to add firewood.

    For a moment the air seemed to freeze, they all honestly did their own thing and stopped talking, for fear of arousing Yi Zuo's heartache again.

    As soon as the bacon comes out of the pan, the aroma is overflowing.

    "Let's serve dinner! Come, come, come and taste this girl's handicrafts!" This shout broke the silence and condensed the situation, and made everyone alive again, and they all gathered around the small stove made of stone pestles. lock up.