Chapter 49

Chapter Forty-nine The Monster I'm Sorry

    Shi Yu pulled Lingbao floating in front of him, frowned and said, "Lingbao, why did you become a resentful spirit?"

    Lingbao was stunned. I don't know why Shi Yu suddenly asked this question. You can see Shi Yu's serious appearance. I can only answer obediently: "Because, bad woman, I don't want a baby."

    "Is this feeling uncomfortable? Because of other people's temporary likes and dislikes, the life and death of others is determined. Isn't such a person the one you hate the most?"

    Hearing this. Lingbao tilted his head. It seemed that he didn't know why Shi Yu asked this question.

    "Firefly is wrong. I shouldn't have treated you so badly. But Yinghuo never hurt you, it was just because I was afraid that you would hurt me, but you wanted his life. You are like this. I really dare not take you By my side!"

    Lingbao panicked, he was just very angry, angry that this monster wanted Yuyu's mother to abandon him. It was because he was abandoned that he became like this, and it was hard for someone to treat him well. He didn't want to be left behind no matter what, and he was furious. I just wanted this monster to die.     "Lingbao, I'm actually not a good person. I don't have so much sympathy, so I promised to take you with me. It's because I feel that you are very similar to me. They are both unwanted children. However, I always help my relatives and ignore them." , I knew Yinghuo earlier than you, so naturally I am closer to him. If you do this, how can I trust you? Do you want to be happy even if I pamper you and let you go?! Only then will I forgive us Life?"     Lingbao hurriedly shook his head: "Mummy Yuyu... I don't have it, I won't hurt you, I just don't want to stay, I want to go with you." He choked up a little as he spoke.     Shi Yu sighed, after all, he was just a child who was afraid of being robbed of candies.     "Lingbao, since I promised you to take you with me, I won't break my promise. Go and apologize to Yinghuo, and don't lose your temper in the future, or I will blow you up alive!" Lingbao became happy when he heard that     . Mommy Yu won't let him go, she floated to Yinghuo's side: "Monster, I'm sorry."     "Yinghuo is not called a monster! He has a name! Also, you should apologize to my old lady!!! Since you called me Mom, then be obedient!!!"

    Lingbao was trembling, he seemed to see a ball of flames rising from behind Shi Yu, burning blazingly, as if he was about to eat himself alive.

    Xun Bingbing crossed his arms and sighed "tsk tsk", he liked to be a mother for no reason, and after becoming a mother, he really started to do his duty, Xiaoyu was really relieved.

    "Brother Yinghuo...I'm sorry..." Lingbao sniffed and lowered his head to Yinghuo.

    Yinghuo glanced at his pitiful appearance, and thought it was funny too. It's really strange that a wraith would bow down to a human being.

    "This deity is fine, it's just a trick, but this deity will not allow you to enter her soul." Yinghuo said lightly, Shi Yu's head is full of black lines, and you still vomit blood because of this little trick? Do you think it's metabolism? They've all been cleaned up like this, and they're dead ducks.

    But Shi Yu was in a good mood, Lingbao called Brother Yinghuo, but called himself Mommy, imperceptibly, he was a generation older than Yinghuo, and he was cheap and not a bastard! This kind of cheap Shi Yu would of course pretend to be stupid, making Yinghuo his nephew for no reason.

    But obviously Yinghuo knew what she was thinking when she saw her wretched smile: "You don't need to call me brother, I have never had any brothers and sisters."

    Lingbao stuck out his tongue secretly, this monster is really annoying! Talking so annoying.

    "Yinghuo, if Lingbao doesn't enter my soul, how can I take him with me? I definitely can't let him see the sun." Shi Yu tugged on Yinghuo's sleeve robe, signaling him not to go too far.

    Yinghuo suppressed the unhappiness in her heart, bring it with you! I've seen girls keep pets, but I haven't seen girls keep little ghosts. Since she must bring them, the little ghosts can be regarded as listening to her. As long as it doesn't hurt her, it doesn't matter.

    "Just find a container out of light and let him go in."

    Shi Yu's expression lightened when he heard that. It's so simple? The most indispensable thing in this hospital is the light-proof small medicine bottle!

    Shi Yu took out a scalpel from his pocket and was about to cut a small incision on his finger when Yinghuo grabbed his hand and said angrily, "What are you doing?!"

    "You're injured, I'll feed you some blood, look at your little face, it's as white as paper." Yinghuo's natural tone made Yinghuo angry and happy at the same time.

    "Take it! I don't need a woman to protect me."

    "Yinghuo, don't you want to save face and suffer, it's not something that hurts your body, it's just a little blood, it's nothing serious." Shi Yu squinted at Yinghuo, This guy is a straight man with cancer at all. He always feels that he is awesome and making troubles in the heavenly palace, but when she clearly saw him get up just now, she was a little reluctant. It must be that Lingbao killed him and was seriously injured.

    "I don't need it! It's just a small injury!" Yinghuo said impatiently, flicked her sleeves, and walked forward with her head raised.

    But just two steps away, there was a smell of blood in the air. Just by smelling this smell, Yinghuo felt that his little demon power began to boil, clamoring for bones and blood.

    That's what he's worried about!

    He naturally knew that one or two drops of blood would not affect Shi Yu's body. He was afraid that after tasting this taste, he would become addicted. Who doesn't enjoy the feeling of power rushing through the body? He was afraid that if he couldn't help it, he would directly suck all the blood from her body.

    "I've already cut it. If you don't drink it, I'll let Lingbao eat it."

    Seeing Shi Yu's indifferent appearance, Yinghuo was so stuffy that he was about to explode. Why did he care about this bastard woman? !

    "Ah! Mommy Yuyu~" Lingbao stared at the blood on Shi Yu's finger with scorching eyes, as if his saliva would flow out in the next second.

    Seeing Lingbao's eagerness to move, Yinghuo's face was gloomy, and with a black face, she stepped in front of Shi Yu's body in two steps, grabbed her hand, endured the surging desire, and released a ray of green light around Shi Yu's fingers, In a short while, Shi Yu's finger healed completely, as if it had never been cut.

    Shi Yu stared blankly at his fingers, and murmured: "So she is really a nanny..."

    Yinghuo felt that his veins were about to pop out. Why did he do this because of this idiot woman? ? ! Does this woman have a conscience?

    "If you hurt yourself again, the deity will leave!" With a cold snort, he flicked his sleeves, and slammed the door out with resentment and coldness all over his body.

    Shi Yu suddenly felt baffled, he was so fierce with a hammer? Isn't she worried about him? This man is so more demon than a woman? Oh, by the way, he was originally a demon! No wonder they risk their lives so much!

    Shi Yu rolled his eyes, still worried about Yinghuo's safety, and silently followed.

    A group of people walked out of the hospital. Lingbao floated above everyone's heads, with a red light shining on his body, and the zombies along the way avoided one after another.

    When passing by the pharmacy, Shi Yu also took several medicine bottles, poured out the medicine in the bottles, and let Lingbao get in when he went out the door.