Chapter 63

Chapter 63 Heart Fluid

    Shi Yu only felt that the originally cold medicinal liquid was like a layer of chili oil at this moment, and his body began to hurt hotly, and even his bones began to feel hot. Can't help scolding my mother in my heart.

    Oh shit. The medicine given this candle night will expire, right? !

    The two women and one ghost in the house were already running around in a hurry. Shi Yu on the bed was hot all over, curled up into a shrimp in pain, his silver teeth creaking from grinding.

    Lingbao jumped up and down anxiously. Later, he simply stuck to Shi Yu's body, trying to cool down Shi Yu with his ghostly coolness. But he was dragged back by Xun Bingbing.

    "What are you doing?!" Lingbao's shrill baby voice rang out harshly. Looking at Xun Bingbing angrily, thinking that if this woman is not Mommy's friend, it will definitely eat her!

    "This is the medicine given by God. It shouldn't be a big problem. Don't go to the doctor in a hurry. I'll ask Zhu Ye right now. Qianqian. You and Lingbao look at Xiaoyu." After finishing speaking. He ran out, shouting, "Zhuye! Yinghuo! Come here! Something is wrong with Shi Yu!"

    Shi Yu opened his bloodshot eyes with great effort, cursing Xun Bingbing in his heart. You are the only one who has a problem with horses! There's something wrong with your whole family!

    Xun Bingbing just opened the door. I saw a flash of greenery, and fireflies floating outside the dormitory. Liuli's eyes were full of worry, and she looked inside. Instantly blushed!

    I saw Shi Yu curled up on the bed, only wearing his underwear. The large expanse of snow-white skin made him dizzy for a while, and an evil fire burst out immediately. Only drilled down to the lower abdomen, and at this time, a black shadow flashed, and Zhu Ye also slowly walked over.

    When Zhu Ye was just a step away from the door of the dormitory, he felt a sharp wind from his palm. Zhu Ye took a step back, and anger flashed in his eyes: "Hinghuo, what do you mean?" Dao Zhangfeng has enough internal strength, even a human expert will kill him with one palm.

    Xun Bingbing's off-line brain at this moment suddenly reacted, quickly closed the door, and shouted inside: "Qianqian, quickly cover Xiaoyu with a quilt!"

    Zhu Ye recalled it in an instant, was Shi Yu naked just now? ! Can't help being afraid for a while, did Yinghuo shoot just now because he almost saw the girl's body? ! Thinking of this, Zhu Ye suddenly felt sincerely that Yinghuo was still a buddy, and it was so easy to strike!

    What he didn't know was that Yinghuo couldn't use demon power, that's why he was so weak. If it was in its heyday, it would definitely have to slap Zhuye back to the God Realm with one palm.

    After Wu Qianqian covered Shi Yu with the quilt, she opened the door, Ying Huo hurriedly walked towards Shi Yu, Zhu Ye also touched her nose, to cover up her embarrassment just now, followed into the room, and saw Shi Yu in great pain , slapped her forehead with a big hand: "Damn it! I took the wrong medicine, and I was going to give her Bingguye, but... this medicine can also be used, but... the side effects are very painful, painful!" Hearing this

    , Xun Bingbing was about to jump up and hit him in the stomach, what kind of bullshit! ! Yinghuo also looked at Zhuye angrily, thinking to herself why did he dodge that palm just now!

    "What kind of medicine is this?!" The cold tone was mixed with anger, and Yinghuo's face was as black as a stone.

    "Blazing Heart Liquid."

    Yinghuo's complexion turned even darker. Blazing Heart Liquid is indeed a good foundation-building medicine, including those who cultivate immortals. This medicine is just like its name, users will feel pain like fire.

    If you can survive it, you will be phoenix nirvana, if you can't survive it... you will be tortured to death! He knew that Zhu Ye had this medicine, but he didn't say anything, because he was reluctant to let Shi Yu suffer this kind of pain. She was originally good, and she was well guided, and she would not be worse than the congenital spirit fetus, but now the medicine is still on Shi Yu's body !

    These words made Yinghuo dizzy for a while, hating himself for not checking a medicine at that time, hating Zhuye for being careless, what he hated most was the loss of his demon power, and not being able to slap Zhuye, an idiot, to death with one palm!

    He hurriedly sat sideways beside Shi Yu, wanting to check his pulse, but thought that Shi Yu was almost naked under the quilt, so he couldn't help being confused, so he had to say to Xun Bingbing, "Take her hand out." Xun Bingbing hurriedly went to dig under the quilt

    . Shi Yu's hand, but Shi Yu's whole body trembled in pain, his muscles were tense, his meaning was blurred, his hands tightly hugged his arm, and Xun Bingbing couldn't break it apart even with all his strength, tears came out in a hurry , crying: "Xiaoyu, are you obedient? Quickly stretch out your hand! They will save you!"

    But Shi Yu was still unconscious, holding his arms tightly. At this time, Yinghuo and Lingbao felt a bloody smell at the same time. When they looked, they found blood at the corner of Shi Yu's mouth.

    Yinghuo's heart sank, and she immediately used her internal force to pinch Shi Yu's clenched teeth away. Xun Bingbing is also a medical student, so she reacted quickly. She immediately found a towel and stuffed it into Shi Yu's mouth, fearing that she would bite her tongue .

    "You all go out!" Yinghuo's voice was like ten thousand years of ice, obviously really angry, Zhu Ye hurriedly pushed out of the dormitory, not forgetting to say: "If this girl has absorbed all the medicinal power, she should You can directly build the foundation."

    "Get out!!!" Yinghuo finally erupted, roaring over, although Xun Bingbing and Wu Qianqian were worried, they couldn't help here, so they had to retreat.

    Lingbao was also afraid of delaying Yinghuo's rescue of Mummy, so he quietly hid himself and his ghostly aura, and looked at Shi Yu worriedly from a distance in the house. Yu's worry has surpassed her desire for spiritual blood, which also comforts Yinghuo, and it is not in vain that this idiot woman loves him so much.

    Yinghuo tore off the quilt on the other bed, closed her eyes and scooped up Shi Yu from the quilt, only felt that her hands were slippery, but her skin was hot, so she didn't have any other thoughts, so she tapped a few acupoints on her , made her unconscious, and then wrapped her in a quilt from her chest to her knees before she dared to open her eyes.

    Shi Yu only exposed his collarbone and two arms, and was soft in Yinghuo's arms, but Yinghuo had no extra thoughts at this time, because Shi Yu's whole body was like a ball of fire.

    Yinghuo untied Shi Yu's acupoints, and saw Shi Yu weakly opened his eyes, his eyes were full of tears, his whole face was flushed, and he said tremblingly, "Yinghuo, Yinghuo, I, I, am I going to die?" ..."

    "Don't talk nonsense!" Yinghuo was tangled in her heart, and even had a burst of impulse, wishing she could bear this suffering for her.

    "Listen to me, you immediately follow the pranayama method I taught you to adjust your breath,

    and I will help you." Shi Yu smiled miserably: "You, you actually call yourself 'I' with me." Squeezing out a word made Yinghuo almost die of anger, this woman is still concerned about these things no matter what time she is!