Chapter 9

Chapter 9 Go change clothes!

    When Shi Yu went to take a bath, Xun Bingbing noticed Shi Yu's "firefly" and looked at Yinghuo with long hair and long robe with a cold face. Xun Bingbing felt that he should love acting deeply. There should be a showman in his bones. Otherwise, why are you still running around in ancient costumes in this situation?

    "Hi Yinghuo, my name is Xun Bingbing, Shi Yu's friend. What is your relationship with Shi Yu? I have never seen you before, why did Shi Yu come here with you?" Xun Bingbing divided the other three people one by one. Pack cookies. Then he bit the bread and asked Firefly.

    But Yinghuo didn't want to talk to her. I just looked curiously at the oddly shaped things in the equipment room and wondered what they were used for. If no one is here, Yinghuo will definitely go forward to explore, but now he doesn't want others to think he is ignorant.

    Xun Bingbing sees that Yinghuo ignores him. curled his lips. He didn't speak anymore, just took a piece of bread for Yinghuo.

    "Here, let's eat. Shi Yu said you haven't eaten yet."

    Hearing this, Yinghuo was a little surprised. Didn't expect the woman to notice that he didn't eat?

    Although he really didn't need to eat anything, he was absorbing nutrients from the earth and the essence of the sun and the moon through the plant host by inhabiting the leaves last night. For him, it was considered eating, but the woman was quite careful. Don't you care about him?

    Thinking of this, Yinghuo took the bread. Just like how Xun Bingbing tore open the packaging bag just now, he frowned after taking a small taste.

    Unpalatable...

    isn't that what dough tastes like? The taste is still rough. Although he doesn't need to eat food, he used to play around the world a lot. Even the buns sold on the street are several times more delicious than this so-called bread.

    This bread... I guess even dogs can't eat it... But the humans in front of Yinghuo seemed to eat it very deliciously, have humans actually fallen to the end of eating this kind of food now? What a pity...

    If all human beings knew Yinghuo's thoughts, I don't know how aggrieved it would be, boss, this is the end of the world, do you think there are delicacies from mountains and seas to fill the Han feast? It's good to have something to eat!

    At this time, Shi Yu had already taken a shower, and casually changed into the sports tights he wore during the gym, and he still had a few sets of clean girls' clothes in his hand.

    Shi Yu is already tall, and his body is well developed, which can be regarded as protruding and backward. A black tights and a body outline Shi Yu's tall and attractive body line. The short hair with ears is a little messy, but it looks clean and neat. , a small face was also washed clean, with flat eyebrows and tails flying obliquely, a pair of phoenix eyes with raised tails, revealing a bit of heroism, thin lips pursed lightly, heroic and heroic.

    "Xiaoyu, you are more suitable for short hair. You look so handsome. You are a man and I will definitely marry you!" Xun Bingbing looked at Shi Yu with bright eyes.

    "Go and change clothes!" Yinghuo looked at Shi Yu and said gloomily. Both Shi Yu and Xun Bingbing looked at Yinghuo suspiciously, not understanding why he asked Shi Yu to change clothes.

    "A girl who hasn't left the court! What kind of clothes are you wearing! What's the difference between you doing this and stripping naked?!" Yinghuo felt a ball of anger rising in her chest. It's fine if they are all women, but there is another man! This girl Shi Yu actually dresses so frivolously! It's really going downhill!

    Hearing this, Shi Yu also understood that Yinghuo, an old antique, couldn't stand the progress of the modern era anymore, so he didn't speak, rolled his eyes at Yinghuo, and silently took out bread and water, chewed slowly.

    Seeing Shi Yu ignoring her, Yinghuo became even more distressed, and suddenly froze...why is he so angry? He said that, but this woman doesn't care, she doesn't care, why does he care so much? ! Really stunned...

    Yinghuo glanced at Shi Yu, and frowned when she saw her body line, but she didn't say anything more, as if a thorn was stuck in her throat, she felt uncomfortable, so she simply turned her head Go, out of sight, out of mind!

    But Xun Bingbing is looking at Yinghuo with a kind of crazy eyes... Is this person crazy? Getting into the drama too deeply? Why does it sound old-fashioned? I don't know where Shi Yu picked it up, is he crazy because he has been dreaming of time travel and suddenly encountered the end of the world?

    "Hello...my name is Han Lin. Thank you for coming to rescue us and giving us something to eat. May I ask you...and this...what is the name of the male student?" The boy in the equipment room smiled at Shi after eating the biscuits. Yu said hello.

    To be honest, he was really scared. There are so many monsters outside, and this girl dared to save his friend. This kind of friendship really made him admire. When she first walked in, she was covered in blood, and she must have experienced it without thinking. It was a fierce battle, and at this moment, she looked so heroic and unrestrained.

    But the man with long robes and long hair who was with her was clean for some reason without any trace of blood. He must be a sissy, right? She actually wants a woman to protect her! If he was with this girl, he would definitely protect her!

    Yinghuo glanced coldly at Han Lin, seeing him smiling happily at Shi Yu, as if his eight teeth were about to burst into laughter, Yinghuo suddenly thought of the phrase "looking for teeth all over the place" inexplicably.

    "Her name is Shi Yu. She is the person I called yesterday. She has a cold and a sore throat. Don't chat with her." Xun Bingbing answered for her. There are many boys who pursue her, so Xun Bingbing can be counted as countless men. As soon as he saw Han Lin looking at Shi Yu, he knew his thoughts on Shi Yu, and couldn't help feeling disgusted with this boy who had shown good feelings to him yesterday.

    This kind of thing is not worthy of Shi Yu, her family Shi Yu is so domineering and sideways, crossing the tide of corpses to find herself is definitely not something this kind of idiot can covet.

    Fortunately, Shi Yu has always been a bit slow in emotional aspects, and it is difficult to perceive other people's thoughts. Seeing that Xun Bingbing answered for him, he ignored Han Lin and continued to eat food in small bites.

    Seeing Shi Yu's reaction, Yinghuo's depressed mood finally dissipated, and she snorted coldly and leaned against the wall with her eyes closed.

    "While those zombies are gone, we should run out immediately! There is no food in here, we will die if we stay here!"

    A girl who had finished eating biscuits earlier saw that Shi Yu was still eating slowly, Can't help glaring, eager to leave this place, Shi Yu saw that it was the curly-haired girl who glared at her when she entered the door.

    "Wang Li! What are you urging! She hasn't finished eating yet!" Xun Bingbing jumped up and stared at the girl. Both of them were very defensive. Although she was not as good as Shi Yu, if someone wanted to bully Shi Yu, she would Will fight back hard.

    A girl with a ponytail next to Wang Li also pulled Wang Li's clothes timidly, motioning her to say a few words, after all, they came to rescue them and gave them food, and they were not her friends, Shi Yu It's already been done.     "It's just a piece of bread, and it's finished in a few bites. Why are you

    eating so slowly? Why are you still acting like a lady?"

He also opened his eyes, and his sharp gaze was directly on Wang Li!