Chapter 43

Chapter 43 Mutation

    What if I saw a ghost?

    Shi Yu didn't know, and Xun Bingbing and the others didn't know, and didn't they hear that ghosts couldn't be seen? Why can they clearly see a man wearing a red bellyband. A faceless little boy floating above their heads? There was also a piercing and cold laugh.

    "Cluck cluck cluck..." The baby had no face. But he kept laughing. Floating back and forth above Shi Yu's head.

    Shi Yu was so frightened that he sat on the ground, his face was pale, and he didn't even dare to scream. I was afraid that if I made a sound, I would anger this ghost baby, and I could only hear the sound of my own teeth tapping up and down in my head. The baby was spinning on Shi Yu's head. He tilted his head towards Shi Yu.

    Shi Yu was about to cry, how cute is a ghost doll? Even if you are ugly. She could still be a little calmer, but this ghost child has no face! There are only two holes on the face, and I don't know what the resentful spirit is thinking. Since it is formed by the condensation of so many fetuses. Why the hell can't you choose a cuter face?

    Oh, that's right... Most of the aborted fetuses should have no facial features yet.

    Shi Yu stared straight at Wraith Ling's two blood holes, which were regarded as eyes, it wasn't because she was brave. It was because she was so frightened that her neck seemed to be entangled by a cold poisonous snake. I can't even twist it, and my eyes seem to be stretched open by two hands holding the eyelids. Can't even close it.

    Shi Yu only felt that his soul was about to be attracted by the red light in the blood hole, and the more he looked at it, the harder it was to breathe. But I just can't close my eyes!

    In a trance, I felt like falling into a pool of blood. There was thick blood all over his body, and Shi Yu's eyes widened in horror. She saw the hands of thousands of babies protruding from the pool of blood, slowly floating out of the pool of blood.

    Some have no legs, some have long umbilical cords, some have no face... All of them crawled towards her crying "Wow"...

    "Go away!

    " Only then did Shi Yu catch his breath, the pool of blood in front of him disappeared, but he had already fallen into Yinghuo's arms.

    Yinghuo hugged Shi Yu with a dark face, her glazed eyes gleamed with chills, and she looked at Wraith.

    A moment later, Shi Yu's soul will be taken away!

    The monstrous anger burned in Yinghuo's heart. He would never allow Shi Yu to die in front of his eyes. He will fight this wraith today!

    Wu Qianqian had already fainted from fright. The girl was already afraid of these ghostly things, and when she saw them suddenly, she passed out directly.

    Han Lin was trembling with Yi Zuo in his arms. The zombies still had the strength to fight, but what should the wraith do?

    "Xiaoyu?" Xun Bingbing's feet were already weak, but after seeing Yinghuo approaching, she became more courageous and crawled towards Shi Yu. Yinghuo handed Shi Yu to Xun Bingbing: "Take care of her." After finishing speaking, Xun

    Bingbing Bingbing saw Yinghuo glowing with green light all over her body, gradually, the green light faded away, and Yinghuo in a plain robe had disappeared. Under the brilliance, there was a man dressed in green, like a banished fairy.

    Her hair is like a waterfall, her body is like a yushu orchid, her eyebrows are like Qingdai from a distant mountain, her eyes are like a bright moon, and under her tall nose are red lips like cherry blossoms.