Chapter 87

Chapter 87: Chen Han and Chen Xi

    Shi Yu glanced at the building next to the prison, and knew that it was the Armed Police Squadron, but the place was only surrounded by a wall that was neither high nor low. It doesn't look as safe as the police station.

    "I don't dare to come out to greet you. I'm a trapped person now. I'm still waiting for you to rescue me." A laugh came from the radio.

    Shi Yu twitched the corners of her mouth, she really couldn't tell that this woman was a trapped person, hearing that relaxed tone. I thought she was drinking tea in the office with a large teacup that comes standard with veteran cadres.

    As soon as he climbed over the wall of the armed police squadron, Shi Yu wanted to scold his mother. There are a lot of zombies under this wall! Also wearing body armor. Zombies with helmets!

    Shi Yu looked down with complicated emotions, this is a good opportunity to practice. But she felt inexplicably cheated, what about the cooperation? Why did I somehow become a prince who wanted to save the princess caught by the dragon? To save you, you need to charge extra money, big sister!

    "You guys wait outside!" After saying that, Shi Yu and Yinghuo turned over and went down into the wall.

    "Hey! I'm going too!" Xun Bingbing jumped three feet high. Desperately trying to climb over the wall. Zhu Ye saw her bouncing and bouncing around a little bit funny, so she just picked up her collar and lifted her up to the wall like a chicken cub. Let her straddle the wall and jump into it herself.

    The wall is not very high. A few big men from Gu Rong climbed onto the wall and dragged Yi Zuo and the two girls up too. Everyone looked down, their faces turned pale. I saw zombies wearing bulletproof vests all over the ground, rushing towards Shi Yu one after another. Although wearing a helmet can't bite anyone, the blackened nails are sharp.     Shi Yu picked up the Emei thorn and stabbed at the zombie. Of course, if you don't wear it, the bulletproof vest of the armed police is not so fragile. Unless Shi Yu has a strong internal force now, with her current meager internal force, you will feel pain in your hand when you smash a brick with bare hands, let alone penetrate it. Armor up.     Yinghuo didn't notice it, her five fingers formed into claws, and when she grabbed it, there were five holes in a helmet, and the red and white filth flowed all over the helmet, making the people on the wall want to vomit.

    "Gather energy on the blade, and break out of the body." Yinghuo walked among the corpses, as long as a zombie approached him, he would snap his claws down, and then he heard a "click", and the helmet and head were smashed together After entering the hole, he gave voice guidance to Shi Yu who was jumping up and down and dodging everywhere.

    Hearing this, Shi Yu turned over and jumped up a step, hurriedly mobilized the internal force in his dantian to pull it to his hand, poured all his strength and stabbed at the helmet suddenly.

    The helmet cracked with a "puff" sound, and a horizontal cut made the helmet split in two instantly, but the head inside was still intact. He opened his mouth and gnawed towards Shi Yu. Shi Yu was startled, and turned his backhand away from the zombie's mouth. The internal force poured into his hands still had enough strength, he cut open the jaw of that zombie in an instant, pierced the temporal bone with the other hand, and kicked it away.

    Killing a zombie will almost use up the internal energy in her dantian. Except for Yinghuo, there are only fifty or sixty left. Zhu Ye is standing in the air like a master again. She has to kill these zombies When are you going? !

    Yinghuo jumped up suddenly, grabbed Shi Yu's waist, made an appointment with the tallest building in the building, and kicked towards the window.

    "Huh?"

    The window is still not broken?

    When Shi Yu saw it, it must be bulletproof glass. He was about to let Yinghuo fill his inner strength before kicking, when he saw the window open by itself, poked his head out, looked at Shi Yu and Yinghuo with a smile, and said, "I also mean This window is soundproof, little brother, don’t kick it, it’s a pity if it breaks.”

    The voice was that mysterious woman!

    Yinghuo and Shi Yu turned over and entered the room, and saw another man in the room, eight feet tall, with thick eyebrows and tiger eyes, high nose bridge, bronze complexion, tall and straight posture, and imposing appearance.

    When the man saw Yinghuo and Shi Yu, he nodded and smiled at them. Shi Yu raised his eyebrows. This man's smile is quite nice, with a hint of tenderness.

    Yinghuo saw that Shi Yu couldn't stop looking at the man, her face became a little colder, the temperature in the room suddenly dropped a few degrees, and the atmosphere became gloomy.

    This woman is a more handsome man, do you have to look more often? Such skittish, I really don't know what to say!

    Besides, how good is this man?

    Is there a deity that looks good? !

    The woman was amazed at Yinghuo's appearance at first, although she had already seen it in the surveillance, but after seeing the real person, she still had too much visual impact, she looked like a fairy, but the fairy's face darkened, and she actually felt gloomy It was cold and imposing, and he couldn't help but hurriedly said: "Shi Yu, right? My name is Chen Han, and this is my brother Chen Xi." "

    Chen Han?" Shi Yu tilted his head to look at Chen Han, and this Chen Han is also a little beauty.

    Tall and tall, with willow eyebrows and big eyes, red lips and white teeth, and wheat complexion, there is a shrewd and exquisite mind in his gaze, and his gestures are full of confidence and high spirits.

    "Will you drink tea?" Chen Han leaned against the window, smiling heartlessly, as if the people surrounding the downstairs were not zombies, but security guards.

    "You help them bring them here first." Shi Yu said to Yinghuo, then looked at Chen Han and said, "What kind of tea do you have?

    " She calmed down and made a cup of tea?

    "Iced black tea." Chen Han joked.

    Shi Yu frowned and nodded, "Well, the iced tea is almost done, bring it here." "

    You are quite shameless." Chen Han's face was blank, surprised by Shi Yu's thick skin.

    "I'm really thirsty." Shi Yu said sincerely.

    "Wahhaha, or?"

    "Yes."

    So when Yinghuo carried Han Lin and Yi Zuo, and Zhuye surrounded everyone with an enchantment into the room, she saw Shi Yu holding a bottle of iced black tea "Gululu" drinking while Chen Han was crying holding a bottle of Wahaha, seeing the people behind the window was even more aggrieved, and said: "I have the last bottle of iced black tea, I have endured it for a few days and I am not willing to drink it. .”

    After Shi Yu poured all the bottle of iced black tea into his stomach, he threw the bottle out of the window, hit the helmet of a zombie, and bounced twice before landing. He looked at Chen Han indifferently and said, "This iced black tea is for your life. Eldest sister, did you make a mistake, you were actually surrounded by zombies, and you were arrogantly negotiating a deal with me."

    Chen Han shrank his neck and smiled awkwardly: "I didn't lie to you, I can really help you. You guys go to the basin, as long as you get me and my brother out."

    Shi Yu sized up Chen Han, then made a sudden move, twisting Chen Han's hand to his back, and heard Chen Han screaming "ahhh" in pain, and stood aside , Chen Xi's face suddenly changed, he looked at Shi Yu vigilantly, and said angrily: "What are you doing?!"

    Chen Han was still smiling, without any panic, and said: "Brother, don't make trouble, Shi Yu is just trying me." Turning back to Shi Yu again, he said, "Actually, you don't need to try, I don't have the skills."

    Shi Yu also sensed it, so he let go of Chen Han, looked at the burly Chen Xi, and slightly curled his mouth: "Then you must be a master?"