Chapter 29

Chapter Twenty-Nine

    After driving for a while, the sky was completely bright, but the arrival of the light did not seem to dispel the haze in my heart.

    in the car. Shi Yu asked Xun Bingbing for scissors. Cut off the clothes on Han Lin's shoulders. Drain the wound, then take out the povidone iodine and gauze.

    "It will hurt, bear with it."

    Han Lin nodded. Put a towel that was originally installed in the car in his mouth. This veil should be used to wipe the car and the glass. But he couldn't care less now.

    Han Lin's wound was too severe. There was too much bleeding, Shi Yu directly poured a small bottle of iodophor on the wound. Han Lin shuddered violently, his body became stiff, and he hummed in his nasal cavity.

    "Endure it." Shi Yu continued pouring iodophor. Clean up the blood with gauze. After pouring out a bottle of iodophor, Shi Yu wiped off the blood with a few pieces of gauze and observed that Han Lin's wound had not changed color. She remembered that before Yi You's death, the wounds bitten by zombies would stop bleeding. Then it turned blue and purple, which proved that Han Lin's corpse poison hadn't started to spread yet.

    "By the way, Xiaoyu! When I ran out, I carried a bag of incense ash in my pocket. It might be useful." Xun Bingbing said in the front row, and handed the pocket to Shi Yu.

    Shi Yu didn't know if it would be useful. The dead horse can only be used as a living horse doctor, grabbing incense ash and medicine to stop bleeding and pressing on the wound. After using up a pack of incense ash, he stopped and wrapped the wound with a bandage.

    "Han Lin, don't worry, we will find a way to save you. I watch Uncle Lin Zhengying's movie, as long as there is glutinous rice, and then you stick on the glutinous rice, you can get rid of the poison, or eat zombie tooth powder. But it seems to be an advanced zombie." Xun Bingbing said.

    "Then where are we going now?" Wu Qianqian asked.

    "Go to the city center!" Shi Yu said, "There are hospitals, police stations, and armed forces in the city center... There should be survivors or rescue stations. We can't float around anymore. It's too dangerous. Zombies will stop their activities in the early morning. Hurry up and go."

    "However, it will take four hours to get to the city center from here, and we have to find the way slowly, which will definitely delay more time, Han Lin probably won't last that long." Xun Bingbing said.

    Hearing this, Han Lin took off the veil that was bitten tightly in his mouth, sweating profusely and said weakly: "It's okay, just let fate.

    " It is introduced to the temple, and now the village must be very safe, there will be no zombies, and most villagers will have glutinous rice in their homes, and maybe you can find chicken blood or black dog blood, so it will be easy to handle." Wu Qianqian also thinks it is feasible

    . , So Xun Bingbing speeded up, looking for the village along the road.

    Shi Yu took out food and water, distributed them to everyone, and asked Wu Qianqian to feed Xun Bingbing, and said to Han Lin, "Wait a minute, I'll feed you after I finish eating." Of course Han Lin was happy when he heard that, Shi

    Yu He was flattered by the rare tenderness and care for him. If seeing Shi Yu for the first time was just a feeling of affection, then the two days of getting along with Shi Yu, Shi Yu's behavior and care for him had already made him fall. He admitted that he was true. I fell in love with Shi Yu.

    But what virtue and ability does he have, what qualifications does he have to express his feelings? He is also a man, and he can see Yinghuo's thoughts on Shi Yu. At first he despised Yinghuo so much, but the reality slapped him , Tell him that a man like Yinghuo is worthy of a girl as good as Shi Yu.

    When Yinghuo looks at others, her eyes are cold, as if she is looking at a tree or a vase, without any emotional fluctuations at all, but when she looks at Shi Yu, she has all kinds of emotions, and it has always been calm, even facing zombies. His unchanging face was indeed full of worry when Shi Yu was in danger, and his expression made him want to hold Shi Yu in his hands all the time.

    And Shi Yu, or she herself didn't realize that her dependence on Yinghuo is just like Xun Bingbing's dependence on Shi Yu. No matter what she does or takes any risks, she will go to see Yinghuo before that, as if as long as she Now, she is not afraid of anything.

    These two are quite a match...

    Han Lin smiled wryly, but the two of them didn't realize each other's thoughts, not even their own. Thinking of this, Han Lin's mood also improved a little bit. Shi Yu is dull and Yinghuo is arrogant. It is probably not enough to really walk together.

    Hearing that Shi Yu was going to feed Han Lin, Yinghuo frowned, snorted coldly, and turned her head away from her.

    Hearing this hum, Shi Yu was a little inexplicable, and looked at Yinghuo strangely, what is this guy humming? How did she provoke him again? Is it because the smell of blood in the car is too strong, so this master is upset? That won't work! This master must be happy!

    "Bingbing, open the window to let the air in. The smell is too strong, and the fireflies can't bear it."

    This scene made everyone laugh except Yi Zuo. The so-called bystanders are clear, and Shi Yu himself is unaware of it. It was clear that Shi Yu was lying in Yinghuo's arms covered in blood last night, and Yinghuo looked at her with distressed eyes, as long as Shi Yu was in any danger, Yinghuo's eyes seemed to hang on Shi Yu's eyes. The body is average, if there is no special meaning in this way, then they will no longer believe in love.

    In the scene just now, everyone could see that Yinghuo was jealous, but Shi Yu couldn't react with his dull brain, and was still eating with peace of mind. Sure enough, when Shi Yu said this, Yinghuo's face completely darkened , looking out the window angrily.

    "Aren't the windows all open? Why are you so angry? It will take some time for the smell to dissipate. You are as delicate as a big girl." Seeing that Yinghuo was still angry, Shi Yu couldn't help frowning, this guy is too stingy Bar? How did you become a monster when you were so stingy?

    Yinghuo rolled her eyes outside the window, not wanting to talk to this idiot woman!

    Xun Bingbing couldn't help laughing, oh my god, this Yinghuo is really unlucky, not to mention the ancient wearer, and the doomsday, no matter what the doomsday, but he actually fell in love with their family Xiaoyu, God knows that Shi Yu is a woman in terms of emotions How retarded.

    When Gu Rong chased Shi Yu back then, Shi Yu didn't even know that Gu Rong was chasing her after three months of chasing her. The drinking capacity is also amazing, every time Gu Rong drank until he doubted his life.

    Or Xun Bingbing told her——Xiaoyu, do you know why you don't have a boyfriend? Because other girls let their little brother get drunk, but you directly drunk your little brother to death, you, you are lonely!

    Only then did Shi Yu slowly realize that Gu Rong seemed to like her?

    Looking at Yinghuo's livid face from the rearview mirror, Xun Bingbing couldn't help feeling sympathetic, buddy, take care, the task is arduous and the journey is long~