Chapter 80

Chapter 80 The Hope of the Full Moon

    No matter how Yinghuo tells himself, he will eventually be the one to leave, and should not interfere too much with Shi Yu's affairs other than life safety. Especially her own private emotions. But Gurong only needs a pair of Shi Yuxiao. Looking at Gu Rong's row of white teeth, he thought of the word "looking for teeth all over the place". As soon as he saw Gu Rong's shining eyes looking at Shi Yu, he wanted to pick out Gu Rong's eyeballs.

    Yinghuo walked to Gu Rong's side. He picked up the rice bag and went into the kitchen without looking back. Even more lazy to look at the playful eyes of Zhu Ye leaning against the kitchen door.

    Gu Rong saw the rice bag that he was carrying so hard. In the hands of Yinghuo, it is like a sack of cotton, as if it has no weight. Just a moment of sadness, his rival in love is really too strong.

    "Wow! Mooncake?!" Xun Bingbing flipped through the items in the shopping cart, and suddenly found the hardcover mooncake that Shi Yute had hidden at the bottom. Can't help exclaiming.

    "Huh? Are there mooncakes? That's right. This should be the eighth month of the lunar calendar. How long is the Mid-Autumn Festival?" Wu Qianqian asked.

    "Hey, are you stupid? Thirteen today. The day after tomorrow will be the Mid-Autumn Festival!" Shi Yu said.

    "What a coincidence?" Han Lin also brought Yi Zuo over.

    "The night of the full moon is a rare time of chaos. The essence of the moon is in full bloom, which is a rare good time for cultivation. By then, you have had your meal, and when it gets dark, I will take you to a high place to practice." Yinghuo came out of the kitchen and said indifferently.

    Shi Yu listened to his cold voice. The root of the tooth is itchy, isn't this annoying? Originally, she was going to discuss with Xun Bingbing, should she get some wine tomorrow so that everyone can spend the Mid-Autumn Festival with peace of mind, but this guy still wants her to practice?

    Fix his grandma a bear!

    "Can we have a holiday that day? I still want to have a drink with everyone. This is the Mid-Autumn Festival after the end of the world. Maybe this will be the last Mid-Autumn Festival in this life. Let me have a reunion festival~" Regardless of Shi Yu's heart No matter how to scold Yinghuo, she still didn't have the guts to speak out directly, so she could only laugh at Yinghuo and begged softly.

    "That's right, the day of cultivation is not bad. Xiaoyu is also thinking about the days ahead. Maybe we will not have many days together. Maybe someone will have an accident. It is a kind of comfort to be able to spend the Mid-Autumn Festival together." Gu Rong spoke up.

    Hearing this, Yinghuo's expression became even colder: "You know why you indulged her like this? If she practiced quietly that night, she could be worth ten or so days of her daily life! You are the only one who can pamper her." Is she? This deity is so strict just so that she can live through the next Mid-Autumn Festival! It is also so that she can protect you to spend the next Mid-Autumn Festival together!" The voice was cold, as if the

    master who said these words didn't seem to care. It was like a bloodless ice sculpture, but Yinghuo looked at Gu Rong's eyes, and the anger in his eyes seemed to burn him to ashes.

    Yinghuo feels more and more that his idea of ​​leaving Shi Yu and fulfilling Gu Rong is simply rotten. If this man spoils her like this in the peaceful and prosperous age, then he will not say anything, just because the monster will not add more. Blending in, but what kind of world is this now?

    Zombies are everywhere, people are devastated, and wild ghosts are murdered. How could Gu Rong spoil her so much?

    That woman still wants to drink and have fun? Do you really think that with him as a demon, as a god, and as an equally unknown wraith, does she have nothing to worry about?

    If Gu Rong can't make her grow stronger, he has no right to stay by her side!

    Gu Rong's face was flushed by Yinghuo's call, he didn't know how to refute, and to put it bluntly, Shi Yu may now be the one with the highest combat effectiveness among all of them, and it is estimated that none of them are big men. He can't protect her for her next meal, and he will live under her protection. This is a thorn in Gu Rong's heart that cannot be pulled out.

    "Hey... don't be angry..." Shi Yu looked at Yinghuo timidly, although Yinghuo's handsome face was the same as before, with an expressionless expression like a sculpture of ice, but she could feel that Yinghuo was angry , the air is not small.

    "Heh, you are not self-disciplined yourself. What is there to be angry with this deity? Anyway, this deity will not have any worries about his life. How you want to die is your own business." Yinghuo didn't even look at Shi Yu, holding it high jaw.

    Because he wanted to please Yinghuo and not make him angry, Shi Yu stood in front of Yinghuo and pulled Yinghuo's sleeve pitifully. From Shi Yu's perspective, only Yinghuo's chest and chin could be seen. Not being able to see Yinghuo's expression made Shi Yu panic for a while, she was afraid that Yinghuo would get angry.

    "Don't be angry, I won't drink anymore, and I'll go to practice obediently after eating." Shi Yu hesitated for a moment, but said softly, she knew that Yinghuo was doing it for her own good, and her time now was indeed precious and could not be wasted , since practicing on a full moon night can get twice the result with half the effort, why not do it?

    Hearing this, Yinghuo felt less anger in her heart, but thinking of Gurong's indulgence to Shi Yu just now, she was still depressed and couldn't put on a good face.

    Seeing that Yinghuo still ignored him, Shi Yu became more and more flustered, and inexplicably became angry. Didn't she agree to him to practice? Why are you still acting arrogant?

    "Don't be so angry!" Shi Yu frowned and growled.

    Yinghuo was taken aback, lowered her head, and saw that Shi Yu's brows were tightly furrowed, her whole face was almost wrinkled, and she looked at herself with scorching eyes, as if if she ignored her again, her eyes would stab herself. There are holes.

    "Let's eat, take a break at noon, and go out to practice hands and feet at night." In the end, Yinghuo sighed, put away his cold attitude, reached out and rubbed Shi Yu's hair, and his tone became much warmer.

    Zhu Ye looked at Yinghuo with great interest. Shi Yu was probably the first girl who dared to talk to Yinghuo like this. Shi Yu managed Yinghuo's soft and stubborn temperament so well.

    Seeing that Yinghuo was no longer angry, Shi Yu breathed a sigh of relief, narrowed his eyes, and ran to Xun Bingbing's side again, clinging to Xun Bingbing like a koala, pointing to the ingredients and reporting the name of the dish.

    "Xiaoyu, how can you coax people like this? Yinghuo doesn't let you drink because he cares about you. He is strict only if he wants you to become stronger, and you are still aggressive with him." Xun Bingbing turned his head and glanced at Yinghuo. A pair of eyes seemed to be rooted in Shi Yu's body.

    "Who knows about him, if you coax him well, he won't respond. You have to be aggressive to get used to it, cheap." Shi Yufu whispered in Xun Bingbing's ear.

    But Yinghuo's inner strength is so deep, upon hearing Shi Yu's words, Yinghuo almost choked to death with her breath stuck in her throat.

    This woman doesn't know what to do!

    "Hey, by the way, Xiaoyu, anyway, the Mid-Autumn Festival the day after tomorrow, why don't we go shopping?" Xun Bingbing didn't know which muscle was wrong, and suddenly looked at Shi Yu with sparkling eyes.